All teen and kid member reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2012

Dunno what to call this

Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2012

Best one

This is so funny I can't believe rodrick sang baby
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2012

And Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better

Rodrick Rules surpassed my expectations. I thought this couldn't get any better. It did. Director David Bowers has hit a home run with this third installment of the movie franchise. With neverending clever comedy, great acting, and real family emotion, this is a Wimpy Kid success. Now to the parental review. There are somewhat positive messages and role models. Slapstick violence is present. Greg strongly flirts with Holly and they end up holding hands. Some kiddy language here and crude potty humor. And there is some consumerism, you know, just, the usual modern stuff. So yeah, I suggest you watch it and have a good father-son time. (forgot to mention that earlier, sorry!)
Teen, 17 years old Written byWwerobert1995 August 12, 2012

Best one

I can't believe you sang baby rodrick
Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2012

dog days

ok it is fine for kids
Teen, 15 years old Written bytherightinfo August 11, 2012

AWESOME!

This movie is just amazingly HILARIOUS! Any child who has read the book will enjoy this just as much! Fear of Spag Union Milatary, a Scout camping trip gone wrong, country club adventures, party wreckers and so much more! Very mild language, Rude humor and slapstick violence
Teen, 13 years old Written byxFlawless August 11, 2012

Good movie

good one
Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2012

Hilarious, LOL, comedy!!!!!!!!!!!

I was amazing!!! I saw it in the theater about 2 days ago. My favorite scenes included Rodrick belting out "Baby", the cranium shaker, washing hands in a urinal, and losing trunks in a pool. By far best one yet. Sexuality is not an issue. Peyton list does a great Holly and it was just like the books. I would definitely watch this especially if you like the book series , even if not. This movie is great for all ages. Not your thing? Try an older release like Judy moody and the not bummer summer. ( my review will be up soon) If you read the books please rate this as helped me decide!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byGamerevier August 9, 2012

Good movie

Good movie but one semi scary scene although it is a joke
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 August 9, 2012

Funny family movie is fine for kids

Nothing stands out that's inapropriate, just some rude humor and jokes, fine for kids.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2012

You have to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that it's an awesome movie and I think that you should watch it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovied14 August 8, 2012

Wimpy Kid: Dog Day's(2012)

Overally childish, corney, and stupid entry to the trilogy SUCKS.
Teen, 15 years old Written byvolleyballnchocolate August 7, 2012

Impressive.

Well-written movie about a narcissistic (albeit with good intentions) boy and his adventures, and the life lessons he learns, over one summer. Won't disappoint!
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2012

GO SEE IT!!

This movie was HILARIOUS!!! My whole family spent the car ride home and at home quoting and reliving the parts of this movie! I cant believe how great it was, stop reading this review and go see it!!! It will be entertaining for all ages.