All member reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Adorable comedy about middle-school anxieties...and farts.

Teen, 16 years old Written byminaj August 6, 2010
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2010

perfect for the 2nd and 3rd grade level

Teen, 13 years old Written byScoobyDoo12 August 3, 2010

yawn

Didn't like it at all. After I saw this movie on the plane I was bored out of my mind. The movie is dull and nothing interesting happens. The most exciting part is when a group of teenagers go after them and even that part was lacking energy. In my opinion don't waste any time on this movie. I rated it off because for ages 13+ because seriously you can't get duller
Kid, 9 years old August 1, 2010

#1

My favorite movie!
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2010

FUNNY!

Some of the things Fregley does are kind of gross (like the secret freckle). Most of the girls I know got grossed out, but I didn't. There was much buzz around school, with kids chatting about how funny the movie was. I can't believe anyone would call it a disappointment! It was great!
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2010

Good

Pretty good
Teen, 14 years old Written byxmril79 July 26, 2010

A Great Family Movie
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2010

Awesome movie!

This was a very good movie that was exactly like the book. There are some gross parts in the movie which some kids might find "nasty". There is some language that small children might not want to hear. The Wii is shown. And the is fake magazine that shows a woman in a bikini that little kids should not see. But anyway, back to what I think of the movie... It is HILARIOUS!
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

Diary of a Famous Kid

This was a very close movie to the story and I love how the movie interpreted it. It was very funny and I felt like it was the book. It had some nice lessons and cool new characters and I cared about each and every one of them. You should really see this movie.
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

I love this movie.
Kid, 8 years old June 18, 2010

Two Words:AWE-SOME!

This movie was great!.But violence (Like Bully's Pushing Greg Around)is an issue.Some sex included.Language like c**p and fre**in and consumerism like the Wii shown in the movie.But there are highlights which includes positive messages and good role models.Just see it!.If you like the book you love the movie.
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2010

Really good, but don't like the uses of language

It's really good! I saw it! Although there is uses of c**p and fre***n'. They had good role models and positive messages (It's the choices who we are).
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2010

One of the Best book adoptions!~!

This is a good movie for elementary students because it can relate to real things that happen (ex. older brother, new school, exc.) Rodrick owns an inappropriate magazine with clad women on the cover (none of the inside is shown). Not too bad with the language.
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

Great movie

This movie was good and exciting but in one scene Greg urinates on his brother. I heard the word crap a few times and a teenager has a sex magazine.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2010

its not a diary its a movie

i dont know but how could i read this story.
Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2010
I love it is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2010

???????????????????????????!

Well, they are using the Wii wrong, first of all. Second, why is it not an animated movie?
Kid, 7 years old May 16, 2010

Awesome Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I LOVE The Movie I Can't Wait Til' It's On DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!