All member reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Adorable comedy about middle-school anxieties...and farts.

Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Bullies, bad role models, people betraying their best friends, learning to put aside differences: all are main points of the amazing adaptation of the bestseller book "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 25, 2011

it is good, i guess

this movie is okay i guess it is just that the book is better than the movie way better than the movie. and i don't really like this series it is just popular.
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011
the movie looked like it had a budget of about ten dolars and was basicaly word for word from the book
Kid, 8 years old March 20, 2011
sum ill parts but itis allsom
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

Sum nd. Don't waste your money.

diary of a wimpy kid was kind of meaningless. it had some funny parts included but still dumb just like in the books. definitely more of a boys movie. if you like dumb movies then this is your movie. just don't spend too much money on it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybigshow19 March 19, 2011

PG-10

its funny some mild violence and very mild dialogue and a very good message: it's good to stick up for your friends
Teen, 14 years old Written byandreilon March 16, 2011

GREAT!

Very Funny!
Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2011
Kid, 9 years old February 8, 2011

Great Messages That Can Teach Kids.

GREG dose have a vtech phone Rowely is himself but Greg bees someone hes not tho it says something about a cute butt Rodrick has a motor book FREEGLY PUTS HIS BURGER ON A NOTE Greg throws fruit at Patty but is fake
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2011
Lol it was kinda weird buuuuut... EW Greg pees on Rodrick... I dont care about them saying crap and freaking... I dont care about that kinda stuff but the peein on rodrick was nasty
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2011
This movie has some funny parts that will crack you up at first. Some rude humor was added, so the younger kids should have a parent supervise them.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly January 21, 2011
I loved this movie, one of my favorites. I love lots of the scenes, like when the kid are audicianing for the school play. It's really funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymasonlackey January 15, 2011

good movie

good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 January 8, 2011
good message
Teen, 13 years old Written byHuntress4455 January 2, 2011

This movie is better than the books!!!!

For kids starting middle school, this is a great movie for them. Even thought Greg doesn't do the right things sometimes, he will often fix up at the end. Some language and violence are in the movie, so younger kids probably should not watch it. Other than that, there are some very funny jokes and scences in the movie that make me LOL!! For example, Greg peeing on Rodrick was pretty funny!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

Okay..

The movie was fine (: but the books are way better if you ask me
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2010

Not that bad Nickolodeon

Well........The movie teaches a life lesson about what are the right choices in life.The movie is quirky and some of the characters show bad role models.......For instance Rodrick.he was very mean to his brother,Greg.And it also tells in the movie that a friendship can be spoiled if you dont make the right choices in life.My rating for this movie is 87 thumbs up!
Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2010

not a really bad film

i loved this film me and my sister whos 7 watched it and it was funny it was only a little bit unappropiate