All member reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Adorable comedy about middle-school anxieties...and farts.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysixty1 August 31, 2010
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010
I loved the movie, even with its gross moments. The Halloween part was surely a favorite of mine. Rodrick tells Greg and Rowley a story of how there used to be a house where the woods are now. Rowley asked 'How'd the trees get there?' Rodrick replies 'And then they planted trees!' This movie was funny, clever, and very amusing. I think it taught a good message about friendship in the end. I don't think I've met anyone yet who didn't like this movie.
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2010

not for the super young 7 and up should see ut

its really really really good actually some cursing like crap and you know what i bet you have said crap a good ten times i don't say it but its like okay well u know a comment or two about a guys butt and how it was cute a shot of a young women barely dressed but yeah it was fantastic the best personally!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2010

i liked it

this movie has its moments, but the book is so much better though
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2010

Books are soooooooooo Much better

I Loved it when I first saw it but then I Watched it again and thought it was ok. It's one of those Gross-Out Humor Movies
Teen, 13 years old Written byam1408 August 19, 2010

good for kids but to teens and adults might be to childish

its pretty good
Kid, 9 years old August 18, 2010

Good for the whole family to watch together!!!!!

MY FAVORAITE MOVIE!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2010

GREAT MOVIE!

THIS MOVIE WAS REALLY GOOD!! I'VE READ ALL OF THE BOOKS TOO!! I THINK THE BOOK WAS BETTER BUT THE MOVIE WAS STILL REALLY GOOD!!!! I ALSO RECOMMEND ALL OF THE BOOKS.
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2010

i watched it on august 14th and it was so good

i love this movie but i rated it 10+ because i heard the words jerk,stupid,devil and thats it but the violence is from greg pushing kindergarteners into a pit and made rowley get suspended from the safety patrol one part was when rodrick manny the mom(known as susan) and the dad turn into the stickfigure version for 10 seconds but its good but i still rated it iffy for ages 7-9
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2010
loveit
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2010

perfect for anyone

so much better and more respectful to God than the books. its also really funny too, and just an all around great movie that even my 45 year old parents laughed at.
Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byadamr2894 August 8, 2010

All right, better than book.

It was okay, better than the book.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2010
crazy middle school story will be a great family comedy.
Kid, 9 years old August 7, 2010

diary diary

love it
Kid, 10 years old August 7, 2010

Perfect for older kids and late tweens (9-10 on up)

There are some concerns, yet they are funny concerns. For example, whenever Rodrick calls Rowley a baby hippo ("Let go of my, you baby hippo!) I would says it's best for nine and up because, with younger kids, they might not know what it means. And we don't want them to learn it, that it's okay to say/do that. But, otherwise it's pretty funny... And if you don't like it, just put it up for a yardsale.
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010

LOVE IT, hate it. kinda in the middle

Greg didn't really apologize to Rowley. I still love how Rowley was loved just being himself. Hilarious!
Teen, 16 years old Written byminaj August 6, 2010
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2010

perfect for the 2nd and 3rd grade level

Teen, 13 years old Written byScoobyDoo12 August 3, 2010

yawn

Didn't like it at all. After I saw this movie on the plane I was bored out of my mind. The movie is dull and nothing interesting happens. The most exciting part is when a group of teenagers go after them and even that part was lacking energy. In my opinion don't waste any time on this movie. I rated it off because for ages 13+ because seriously you can't get duller