All member reviews for Diary of the Dead

Gory zombie movie raises questions about media.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGameaddict March 16, 2011

Good movie

look im really 11 when i first saw this i was in a dark room i didnt have nightmares i mean seriously zombies arent scary and i like the end where they doubght there exsistance if they deserve to live that was very true.The worst was when that guy made the girl attemt suicide
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 January 16, 2012

This is so f***ed up.

I watched it on DVD dimension extreme since missed it at theatre.my brother had to sleep in my mums room all night.the movie fails at scaring though,and the blood is really cheesy.the violence cuts away at the most graphic parts.
Adult Written bynickcharlesloveskids April 29, 2009

GET OVER IT!!!!!!

man do i love this movie i think that any child no matter the age should see it i belive this because WE ALL KNOW IT FAKE
Teen, 17 years old Written bysadiv April 9, 2008

awesome

I love this movie it was kinda scare when i saw it for the first time.this movie has a lot of zombies!!!!I HATED THE COMMERCIAL FOR THE 'NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD'!!! it is like five minutes long!!! it said the night of the living dead over 20 TIMES!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2010

Some Kids, but Not ALL

When i first saw this movie it was insane. Only mature kids who don't get scared easily should watch this movie
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Diary of the Dead

I didn't like it. The acting was mediocre, and the movie was more of a tension fest then a horror fest. As a big fan of Geroge A. Romero, and zombie movies, this film could have really done better.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bysadiv77 September 26, 2009

sweet, but not for young kids

I think it was a good movie, good action, good messages on how to kill zombies, but i really hated the comercial of the night of the living dead, it was literally like 5 minutes long. I really think this movie was gory, and that kids ages 15 and up could only see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybabyangel1891 April 9, 2008