All member reviews for Donkey X

Those unfamiliar with Don Quixote might get lost.

Adult Written bysubtle December 5, 2010

inapropreate

i rented this for my daughter. while watching it with her, i had a really hard time enjoying it as much as the little one was. between the crappy animation and plot layout, it was just boring and really horribly made. but i decided to sit through it with my 6 year old. and about half way through, there was a clip that lasted all but 3 seconds or so that had me baffled as to if it was truly a kids movie! a male character glanced over to the woman showing half her breast, then the camera zoomed to a close up of her chest! and that's not all.. the camera then went to the man's face and he was smirking while lifting an eyebrow at the camera.. "as to say look at those" "yow-za!" in my (male 27 years old) opinion, this is totally inappropriate for a child.. even an 8 year old, in which this "film" (i use that term lightly) was intended.. i believe that this is what is wrong with America today.. we desensitize our children, by saying "oh, its just a cartoon" or "how much harm can it really cause?" then we wonder why kids are getting pregnant at 14 years old, or why all little girls "to be cool" have to ware short shorts/skirts and or makeup! call me old fashioned.. PLEASE DO! old fashioned people have morals and values that today's majority does not.. if you have something to say,
Parent of a 1 and 5 year old Written bymoviefan1717 November 2, 2012

Inappropriate

Not entertaining and certainly not appropriate for my 5 year old. There is no need to have all the sexual elements in a kid's film. Find something better for your kids to watch.
Parent Written byBobbyjoe123 May 3, 2015

stupid movie that only focuses on the bad stuff

This movie had the worst animation I have ever seen and this movie was just the dumbest the movie also had some very inapropriate scenes if I were to rate movie I would give it R... This movie also uses the lords name in vain several times
Adult Written byJadesfable May 27, 2011

Fair movie

I know another reviewer said the horses head was shaped like a penis, but i didn't notice at all. I did notice a couple damns. some of the cleavage was way heavy, but very breif. before you say this is a evil movie, it might help if you knew this is a english movie, it doesnt make it any better, but this was a good movie. and is bieng bashed a lil much.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byhex2010 April 22, 2011
Do do children need to see massive cleavage and even a woman grab and squeeze her own jiggling breasts?!? Must the horses head be shaped like a penis. Think that's unintentional? Wrong! Don't let you little ones watch this garbage. Fyi, I'm a dad.