All member reviews for Doomsday

Not yet rated

This movie wasn't to great

This movie was bloody and had uncalled for nudity. They could have done better with the plot, but they didn't
Teen, 14 years old Written byIronZombie75 November 18, 2009

It really depends on the parents. Mostly good for 13 and up.

Absolutley AMAZING!!! I loved it! Warning: Contains constant extremely bloody violence and gore! More of an action movie.... A very gory action movie! Also has brief nudity, but not too explicit. Also has some language, but you don't really notice that much, with all of the gore splattered goodness! XD Great movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written byyummyyummy81694 August 25, 2009

I actually really liked it alot

I liked this movie a lot. The sets were all really cool, and this is not your everyday zombie movie. Its actually insanely different from all the other ones. I also like Malcom McDowel as the evil Lord of the Rings king guy. Content wise it's not that bad. I'd say 14+
Teen, 17 years old Written bynpkollman April 9, 2008

not for little kids

this movie had lots of cussing and graphic violence. violence that made my girlfriend cringe and shut her eyes. several other people in the theatre did also

I lost six brain cells watching this!

I must be blind, because walking into this movie, I definitely could not see the flashing signs that all said "CRAP!!!" This movie was truly awful; all I was expecting was a Resident Evil rip-off, but I got an even more sub-par film! The storyline was decent, but it was not expanded on enough so that it made the flick anything other than a flaming pile of bloody dog poop. Parents, the nudity is infrequent, but one scene shows strippers pole dancing, and only butts are shown, and another non-sexual scene shows a woman naked in a bathtub (breasts are briefly flashed.) But the violence is the worst part of this movie; it is just completely over-done. The beginning two or three scenes show hands getting crunched, heads getting blown off, and a rabbit exploding into a billion gory, bloody pieces. And it doesn't get any better any time soon; heads are chopped, arrows decapitate, cars go boom, axes grind, and so on and so forth. In summation, THIS MOVIE IS NOT NOT NOT OK FOR KIDS! Some teens will probably be disgusted too! Besides, parents, this movie isn't even worth the price of admission...just stare at a Rhona Mitra poster for an hour and a half, I'll guarantee it will be enough for you!