All member reviews for Dreamgirls

Teen, 13 years old Written byKeds43@aol.com April 9, 2008

Jennifer Hudson!

Jennifer Hudson is amazing in this!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymiss chikki April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old October 26, 2009

VERY BAD MOVIEEE!!!N BORING AS HEELL and a nearly rape scene!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAvengingSon98 October 15, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byMissKarissimo June 25, 2012

DreamGirls

I think it's really good. It shows a vivid picture of what it was like or people, the racism in America and how dreams can be achieved. Amazing! And the songs are really catchy :D
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2011

Good movies

It is a really good movie. It shows that when you are down you get back up. Also fame isn't everything.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2011

Love this movie

I love this movie and i love Jennifer Hudson!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byhannerz100 June 22, 2010

This movie was...ok. Not my type, I thought it was boring...but I can see why other people would like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byalexster36 January 1, 2010

A very good movie. It made me cry. There is alot of innapropriate language for children. Also there is a riot scene where buildings are on fire and people are shooting. One of the characters has an overdose of heroin as well. But if your 13 or up it is a must-see!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEZRASHUGEREVIEWS August 28, 2009

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE FILM IS EDDIE MURPHY. HE IS THE INSIGHT AND HAPPY SIDE OF THE FILM AND THE REST IS A LITTLE DARKER. PERFECT FOR TEENS ON.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydavidgpsp August 4, 2009

great movie
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2009

Very Soulful. Amazing Cast. Some Language.

Dreamgirls was an amazing movie, Beyonce Knowels and Jennifer Hudson gave it an amazing soulful feel to it. The language was somewhat bad, but, it was made back when people talked that way. I cliked the language box because, just tell ur child that that language is not appropriate to use in your household, and then be done with it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byqueenb December 23, 2008

I loved it!

I thought this was a great movie! Much better than I thought it would be!

A great movie with advanced content

Very good entertaining movie. Parents need to be ready for drugs, sex, and much more then what's on the commercials.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymercedes April 9, 2008

It was really heart touching or whatever

Its a really good movie. It made me cry.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Dreamgirls is an amazing, extremely entertaining musical, and one of the year's best films that I've seen. Jennifer Hudson is incredible, she deserves an Oscar for her role. Surprisingly, Beyonce Knowles is also phenomenal, I think she deserves an Oscar nomination.

One of the Best Movies I Have Ever Seen!

I went and saw Dreamgirls and I just loved it! Dreamgirls is about a group of singers called the Dreamettes, whose names are Deena, Lorrell and Effie (the lead). Their group is going nowhere until they become backup singers for James 'Thunder' Early. After going on tour for some time, the Dreamettes start their own act, helped by Curtis, (Early's manager). Unfortunately, the Dreamettes (now called the Dreams) have Deena as lead singer because Curtis thinks her voice will sell better. This leads to a splitting of the group, and horrible consequences. I loved this movie! Jennifer Hudson as Effie and Beyonce Knowles as Deena create some great music that will have you bouncing in you seat! There is some shooting in this movie, and some swearing, and some use of drugs, so you may not want kids under 9 to see it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKaM April 9, 2008

It was good

Jennifer Hudsome was awsome. And Eddie murphy was comical. That's about allI have to say. Oh yeah the movie was kind of long, but entertaining.