All member reviews for Dumb and Dumber

The caviar of low-brow, gross-out comedy.

Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2011

Jokes

soooooo funny. really good if your n the mood for a laugh
Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc January 25, 2011

Very dumb but hilarious

The language is moderate, but definitely PG-13 level: the worst it gets is "s--t" and "p---y", used about five or six times each. There are also a few uses of innuendo and double entendres such as when Harry is at a ceremony with owls; he says to a woman, "nice hooters you got there", claiming he is referring to her owls. This is some of Jim carrey's best comedy.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2009

The greatest movie ever made!

Dumb and dumber is the best movie ever made. Jim carrey is great and so is jeff daniels. Only for children 10 and up and I mean iffy. This movie has many bad, gross-out, and great jokes it's great. A must rent. the best movie ever made.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCaptain_Tripps April 9, 2008

Ultimate Lowbrow/Road Trip Comedy

This is Jim Carrey's funniest film, but many jokes are very crude and inappropriate for younger audiences. I'd say it's good for ages 13 or so and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMorgiman May 16, 2015

Amazing Movie

VERY FUNNY LOVE IT! Some Bad Language And A Bit Rude At Times But Ok For 8+ VERY FUNNY RECOMMENDED
Parent of a 12 year old Written byedklat April 19, 2015

Parent Written byMaxwell Stentiford March 31, 2015

Pretty funny and not many sex references

This movie, like many of Jim Carrey's movies, is very silly. It isn't really funny but has some funny parts. There are some uses of s--t, d--k and b-----d. The swearing isn't the problem in this movie, it is the sex references. There is quite alot of crude humor but nothing that bad.
Adult Written byaidans1 March 20, 2015

Hilarious movie Jim Carrey is a master

Some Innuendos but will go over kids heads and some swearing and one scene were someone tries to shoot Harry.
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2015

I Liked It

I Liked It But It Is Not As Good As The Second One
Teen, 17 years old Written bymusicforver February 28, 2015

The classic purposely dumb comedy

Dumb & Dumber is a surprisingly good film. It includes the typical immature humor of Jim Carrey, but it works in this movie. Violence: 2/5-Not an issue, just some comical slapstick. Sex: 2/5-Not a big issue, just some innuendos and moderate sex references, and some brief skimpy outfits towards the end. Profanity: 2/5-Not a big issue either, with a few uses of "s--t" being the worst it gets. Drinking, drugs and smoking: 2/5-Not a huge issue, just a few pill popping scenes, but it would probably fly over kids' heads. Overall, Dumb & Dumber is a fun film, especially for young audiences. Let your "tweens" watch it while it's still funny to them, because they won't be laughing at it by high school (most likely). 12+ is fine, and younger audiences would need an adult with them.
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2015

Eh

Dumb and dumber is one of those movies that is funny but the plot sucks. Sex is all over the place, with exposed rear ends and a strip scene. Violence is iffy, with lyod and harry poisoning a man and a few gun scenes as well. Overall this is a funny movie, but parts of it is not so great.
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2015

Laugh out loud funny!

This movie was so funny. I just about died the first time I saw it. I watched with my dad and we both laughed ourselves sore. However I do believe that only kids 10 and up should see it. There is some language that includes h-ll, d-mn, s--t, b---h, bas---d and one p---y. But the language is infrequent and not as bad as Christmas vacation or super size me. There is one slightly inappropriate scene where a woman removes her shirt but nothing explicit is shown. Just her shoulders. And a rear end is briefly shown. Violence is all slapstick. A birds head is ripped off and sold to a blind kid. A practical joke result in death, and in one scene harry appears to be shot with a gun but is wearing a bullet proof vest etc. mark my words when I say there is a lot and I mean a LOT of gross out humor, a cop drinks urine, there is an over the top diarrhea explosion, a man barfs on another guys burger at a restaurant and more. But it is all hilarious. This movie is a must see for kids 10 and up.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2015

Dumb and Dumber

Dumb and Dumber is a classic comedy. It's got laughs, heart, and is overall an entertaining film with the Classic Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey. Iffy for kids 12 and under for: Sexual Refrences, Language and Drinking.
Kid, 11 years old February 14, 2015

So Funny!

This is one classic, funny masterpiece. I love Jim Carrey's work. This movie does contain some content not suitable for 11-12 year olds. I would say, it is a PG nearly at PG-13 as it contains, swearing, sexual content including a situation and crude humour. I would say, kids mature enough could watch it. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bygmvyoshi February 12, 2015

Mature and Hilarious Comedy.

Sex- Language- Drinking/Drugs/Smoking-
Adult Written bySamanthaWurm January 20, 2015

My Review For Dumb And Dumber

This movie is very funny. Some of the scenes are kind of disgusting. Like one character goes to the bathroom in a beer bottle, and one character has diarrhea. Some of the jokes may fly over young viewers head. There is some sexual scenes like exposing a woman's bottom and breasts. But there isn't much swearing.
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2015

Funny goofball comedy has some adult scenes

A character fantasises about having sex with a woman, some partial nudity. Mild swearing (sh*t, *ss, d*ck etc.).
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 November 29, 2014

This is just silly fun. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels were hilarious.
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2014

Funny might not be suitable for kids under 10

There are a few suggestive scenes and cartoon violence, but it is a funny movie.
Kid, 9 years old November 18, 2014

Dumb and Dumber Review

Dumb and Dumber is no ordinary comedy it really brings out the funny sides in Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. It has 4 AMAZING! Songs written by Tod Rudgren and is very well directed by Peter Farrelly. It was made in U.S.A December 6th 1994!!! I love Dumb and Dumber because Jeff Daniels drives around in a dog car and grooms peoples dogs, But instead of grooming the dogs he spilt sauce all over them, believe me one of those dog owners were NOT happy. I heard a few years ago by a friend that they were originally going to name Dumb and Dumber the Dumb Show but I don’t think that is true. The minute I turned the tv on my mind was blown away for life. I have watched Dumb and Dumber so many times I know all the words and all the songs. PROS: Comedy, sound effects, characters, good acting, catchy music. CONS: Sound quality.