All teen and kid member reviews for Eagle Eye

Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 1, 2009
This movie is AMAZING!! I love it!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyFlameSinger June 23, 2009

Definitely NOT my favorite

It was an interesting movie, though I thought they might have overcomplicated things a bit. The characters were half-decent, and the action was fortunately not as gory as it could have been. But while a relatively entertaining movie, I was entirely taken aback by how much language was used. While it was nothing I hadn't heard before, I was increasingly alarmed by how much swearing they could fit into a PG-13 movie. I appreciated that there weren't high levels of immorality, but I really do wish that someone would make an action movie in which they weren't swearing their heads off every three minutes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 11, 2009

Eagle Eye delivers the action and good story.

Shia Labeouf is suprisingly good in this action thriller from director D.J. Caruso who he worked with before in Disturbia and the movie has an interesting story and cool characters.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009
This is a great movie kids can handel the violence and swears. And they only have one sex refferance.
Teen, 13 years old Written byactiongirl95 May 4, 2009

LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTLEY loved this movie!! It was kind of along the lines of irobot but like 10 times better!! It had lots of lauguage but an awesome story!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 29, 2009

teuaryhiruhruhfguhoghfdagagijijjrg... It blew my mind...
Teen, 14 years old Written byitskelly April 17, 2009

I love this movie! Good movie. 11+ should watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypickledwookiee.... April 9, 2009

Really good; highly questionable langauge

This was an awesome movie, it was really a great ride and full of action. You never stopped moving! The negatives of this movie would be the sugestive scene at the beginning, and quick flash of a women pulling a shirt of her back and I can't leave this out; the launguage. At least a dozen s-- words, and 2 f-- words, and a few A-s. Hells, and D--- and exclamation of Christ's name in vain. Just talk to your kid about it before, make sure they understand why it is important that they don't use that kind of vocabulary. Rachel drinks at a bar with her friends, but I believe that it shows how at first she is rather care free and negligent till the person she loves is really in danger. Then she snaps back to life. A good story, full of courage and adventure. I really loved this movie.
Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2009

Eagle eye is a fast-paced and well made action thriller that is quite enjoyable

Eagle eye is an action film that doesn't disappoint. The film is action packed, leaving the action fanboys not disappointed. While having a strong cast such as Shia LeBeouf from previous films. To add to that, the film is fast paced and never becomes slow or tiring in any acts of the film. If you liked the "Bourne" franchise or simply any action flick, there shouldn't be any reason not to like this movie. For sexual content 2/5, a man makes a reference on how to get a girl to have an affair with him. A man jokes about saving money on herpes medication. A woman is shown changing, but we only see her bra and her parents, and this scene is very brief. For violence/gore, there are frequent and multiple scenes of violent action including shooting, hitting, punching, and ect. For profanity, there is at least one use of the f word and its derivative, anatomical terms, scatological terms, uses of blasphemy, name-calling, and mild obscenities.
Teen, 16 years old Written byddkk1000 March 29, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byExtremeNJB March 20, 2009

Not Shia LaBouf Best

if this film had as much action as it did language is would have been a great movie,there is barley ANY violence in this movie,it was very close to none,this is an interesting movie but at the end of the movie your not gonna get alot out of the movie,for example the story i have no idea what it was about.better shia labouf movies are I'robot,Transformers and Disturbia.
Kid, 8 years old February 23, 2009

My favorite movie!

I loved eagle eye! It is inappropriate for many kids but it still is a great movie. The language and the violence is the worst part. Not much else though. I would say it is appropriate for mature 8 or nine year lds and if nt that then it is probably apprpriate for 10-11 year olds.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2009

Wow! What a movie! This movie was ok, but not the best 4 kids. If you like the plot of 2001 then u might enjoy this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymb4 February 6, 2009

I kinda like Shia LeBouf. This was a good action movie but a little boring in the end.

Ya this movie has Shia LeBouf. But it was a bit boring in the end. And theres nothing really wrong with the language.The only word iin the movie that made me shiver a bit is f---.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlamingskullroxy13 February 1, 2009

Very Good Movie!!

This movie had a very good story line although its kinda scary because it really could happen.......The curse words in this film didn't really upset me, they were no worse than f***, s***, and g**d***.
Teen, 13 years old Written byomigosh January 31, 2009

"Best movie ever!"

'Eagle Eye' is one of my favorite movies, and I think it appeals to 13 '& up' - year - olds. Shia is great and this movie was done really well. It's cute and funny, but also has a violent tinge to it. I think that makes it only better. SEE IT
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 January 19, 2009

Okay, But Very Violent

Don't be fooled. This may look like a mild action movie, but WRONG. It is very violent, but it is the aftermaths of violence that make this no movie for elementary schoolers and maybe some middle schoolers. Sex(yellow): there is some talk about having sex and making out, and a character is seen in her bra. Violence(yellow-red(somewhere in the middle)): a man is killed when a power cord explodes and burns him; some characters are shot, guns are used; in the beginning, a group of people is killed when a missle hits them; there are other disturbing and frightening scenes of violence. Language (red): very high for an action movie; the d- and s-words are used. Because of all of the content listed above, this clever but uneven thriller is best saved for middle schoolers 13+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive January 11, 2009

omg kinda scary but amazing

I loved this movie sooo much. When i was going to the thearters i didnt want to go because i dont like scary movies. but the movie wasnt that scary it was actually really good and more of an action then a scary movie. i realllly liked this movie i think the a lot of people should see it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byourblackego January 2, 2009

Eagle Eye is an action pact thriller, that has a decent plot. The movie, pushes the rating of PG-13, although i think it is still appropiate for 13 year olds. I am saying its pushes the limit by the way the rate the movies, not my opinion. 12and up. But mature 12 year olds. Language is strong, including several shits, ass, and asshole, damn, and a f*ck. Great action thriller. Shila Labough( not sure how to spell that) at his best performance of his life.
Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2008

one of my favorites

i loved this movie but it had alot of violence im only nine but i would recomend it for ages 12 and older