All member reviews for Eagle Eye

Teen, 13 years old Written bynekosan February 14, 2010

Good movie reminds me of IRobot quite a bit though. I don't understand how some people see i as confusing though...
Teen, 14 years old Written bycheese-process January 22, 2011

Explosions and stuff.

Some of the scenes were awesome, but some parts were a little tricky to know what's going on, but it wasn't too bad. I liked the story and the characters, but so many ideas in this movie were stolen from other movies, so it's nothing new.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOldBob13 April 16, 2010

Fun, exciting, and well-acted, but not for anyone under 13

There are a lot of action movies that try to entertain rather than tell a decent (or complex) story. Eagle Eye may finally break the barrier, and it's really fun on top of it. It tells the story of different individuals who are told to do unspeakable things by a mysterious phone-caller. Like I said, the story is fresh and entertaining, but some aspects are not so great. First of all, the characters are not potrayed well. While Shia LeBouf and Michelle Monaghan do a superb job with there roles, the characters are nonetheless very paper-thin. Not only that, but they send a bad impression to viewers. For instance, Rachel (Michelle Monaghan) seems like she is a good mother, but when her son goes off on a trip we see her true side: A carefree, laid-back and somewhat lazy individual who doesn't care about what other people think of her. She is a hard-drinker, has a wandering eye (although she is seperated), and is definetly not a good role model. Still, Eagle Eye is a top-notch actionier that will rouse many viewers. Content issues: There is a discussion about sexual contact, lots of explosions, and frequent coarse language. Best reserved for teens and up.
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2009

Eagle eye is a very violent action movie. It contains allot of language for a PG-13. In my opinion there are very good messages. If you like trying to figure out the story threw the whole movie this is a great movie for you!
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2010

a great action movie

a cool action movie. the language was infrequent one f-word and some s-words (one is hard to hear). i think the violent violence was infrequent but there is quit a bit of action violence. if you look carefully you can see a bit of blood on a man chest but glass mostly covers it up. its just the advrage PG-13 movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byseven333 March 1, 2011

AWESOME MOVIE

It was an awesome movie with a great plot. Don't understand why crtics hated it so much. I lvoe it
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2009

GREAT MOVIE!

i LOVED this movie! although there was some bad language, it's nothing a 10 year old hasn't heard before from either TV or his/her parents. I really didn't think it was scary, but some might.
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2010

really a good movie

this movie was real good actiony but the language isnt wanted or needed language is quite a bit for pg-13 but the movie is really good so i would recommend it
Kid, 9 years old February 15, 2010

Only one part

only one part in this movie is bad and that's when they discuss what a man does with his girlfriend.
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009

(drums rat a tat )

it was lame srry ya sure it had alot of violence that doesnt mean it was that cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byrocker1701 July 24, 2009

Don't remember anything too bad about it

This movie isn't really bad at all. No gore, only one sex joke, and the language is my only concern... but it's not like your kids have never heard foul language. The movie was kind of boring.
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2010

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bywonder dove January 25, 2010

Makes my head spin

What a joy ride! This was extremely action packed all the way through. Although some think the story was totally unreal, I believe something like this could totally happen. I do believe that cell phones are tracked anyway, especially the top notch ones like the iphone and blackberry. This thriller was intense and sometimes hard to keep up with, but I think Shia LaBeouf's acting is superb. He's terrific & any of his fans will enjoy it. Not for the light-hearted...you might faint or feel nauseous.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjoshandy September 5, 2009

just fine for teens

Violence is about a PG13 movie, but some sexual themes are there. Language like s**t, and as***le are through out the entire film.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byTsion September 4, 2009

An Immensely Enjoyable Thriller...

What we have here is a great, enjoyable action movie that satisfies in every way an action movie could. However, it is not the most well-made film: almost all of the characters lack depth, the dialogue consists of nothing but "run!"s and "Hey! There's a wacky man with a gun behind you!"s, and, let's face it, we've seen this plot a billion times before. However, if you want a mile-a-minute chase movie with all the thrills and chills to fulfill any Friday movie night expectations, look no further. Violence is the main inapropriate thing about the film. Countless people are injured, as well as shot, exploded, etc. Some is bloody. There is one "f" word, and some variant of "s**t" is mixed in with almost every sentence. There isn't any sexual content to speak of. The film could be too intense and frightening for kids under 13.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymissylynn July 9, 2009

okay movie for teens but not for kids
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

This is a great movie kids can handel the violence and swears. And they only have one sex refferance.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 1, 2009

This movie is AMAZING!! I love it!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byactiongirl95 May 4, 2009

LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTLEY loved this movie!! It was kind of along the lines of irobot but like 10 times better!! It had lots of lauguage but an awesome story!!!!
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written bydoctormom50 September 6, 2010

Family Favorite!

My family loves this movie! It is really exciting and has a good story line. GREAT MOVIE. :)