Edge of Tomorrow is a movie that is at a somewhat higher level than your regular alien shoot-em-up thriller. Somehow Tom Cruise is actually good in his role as a reluctant officer who is drafted into the British army to fight the aliens who have invaded the Earth, in a failure of an attack that leads to him, along with 2000 other people, dying. Then, in a Groundhog Day sort of theme, he relives that battle over and over again, together with a character nicknamed “Full Metal B___h”. I was surprised that CSM said that this movie had positive female role models. If a positive female role model in Hollywood now means someone who spends 90% of her time on the screen waving big guns around and the other 10% flirting with the main protagonist, I’m boycotting Hollywood. Despite the bad language, partial nudity(a brief shot of a bare butt as a obese soldier straps on armor; don’t ask me why he was naked) , and constant violence, this movie gets 4/5 stars mostly of the acting and the special effects; the storyline was rather weak and had some holes. But overall, this is a fast-paced adventure movie that is fine for teens.