All teen and kid member reviews for Elf

Kid, 12 years old December 16, 2011

Love it!

this is great my favorite part is when he walks around new york dressed as an elf
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2011

Elf, an instant classic.

This is the best Christmas movie you will ever see I absolutely adored it! A instant funny classic for the whole family to enjoy. The only thing is minor ( And i mean minor.) swearing just something little kiddies should know isn't polite. But awesome movie overall
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

drama war

funny and witty
Teen, 13 years old Written byDMfanCassy August 31, 2011

VERRRRYYYY FUNNNY!!!!!

Great movie! But needed alittle less cussing.... But it would be a great Christmas movie!
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2011

Why Elf Is Great

'Elf' is a great movie for almost everybody. It does have some language, but not too much. And they aren't THAT bad. It has some vioelnce in it, but some children may find that funny or amusing. I think Buddy the Elf is a good role model because he's peppy and has a positive attitude. Usually after kids see a movie, they like to act like themain characterl if good things happened to them. So.. Buddy would be a good role model except for some of the language he used.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2011

Hilarious!

Elf is one of my favorite movies. I would recomend it for kids 7 and up. It is very hilarious! Some parts some kids won't understand. But for the most part it is a good movie
Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2011

good for kids

I loved this comedy. just a few inapproprite scenes.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2011

Love It!!!!!

I watch this movie every year! It is too funny.
Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2011

Love it!!!

I love this movie! Funniest xmas special ever!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Good Family Movie

Elf is a good family movie with some cussing, but not serious.
Kid, 9 years old April 16, 2011

GREAT. They do say "p-ssed" "d-mn" and "h-ll" but that's all. For sex the girl is shown in the shower, drinking, Buddy gets drunk. FAMILY MOVIE THOUGH.
Kid, 9 years old March 25, 2011

christmas

This is a good good good good good movie
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

GREAT!!!!!!!

Every Christmas eve my family watches Elf......EVERYONE LOVES IT!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bywiganopoly February 16, 2011

Perfect year round movie

Elf is great! I can watch it all year round not just for Christmas. Though when Buddy is in the mail room he gets drunk but other thatn that is is good.
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2011
Kid, 8 years old January 16, 2011
it was ok
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

so funny

me and my 15 year friend love this movie. its so funny, my fave part was when he wanted to give the racccon a hug. me and my friends joke about that. now we always "someone needs a hug"
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

Family Type, Funny, Awesome!!!

Elf was funny, cute, sweet, and just good. I loved Elf, my younger siblings did, too. It has a few mild cuss words, and one scene where they smoke and Buddy and another man get drunk. I think it is a great children film, and adults will enjoy it too!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylivvy314 January 4, 2011

great movie for all ages!

halarious overall good movie! family friendly very very mild swearing, barely notice the cuss words; i go to a christian school and we still watch this movie, so its definatley an appropriate movie. great comedy for both kids and adults! im fourteen and i still love it and so does my mom and grandparents and little sisters. great to watch during the holidays!
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2010
I really liked this movie and Will Ferrel is just the nicest and funniest guy in the movie. Obviously the movie is funny, no language problems that I know of really. You also see that a woman is in the shower(no body parts shown). His real dad at first shows very bad influence and is very mean to his child. But a good kids family movie and its a holiday type of movie.