All member reviews for Elf

Teen, 14 years old Written byhannah_belle November 28, 2010

Great Christmas movie that even the adults will love!

Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byH2O Family November 14, 2010

Perfect Family Christmas Movie

This is my family's all time favorite christmas movie. We watch it every christmas season and quote it year round. Perfect for a family with a wide range of ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Silly.

A silly film, but it's a little predictable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 17, 2010

Tee-hee hee

i saw this movie the year it came out so i was about 6 or 7. there was nothing i could remember with bad words or anything. just funny stuff. i watched it 8 times.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2010

go see it today

elf is an awesome movie that will charm kids and adults besides a few bad words its clean
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Good

This movie is funny for all ages. I would rate it PG for crude humor and mild language.
Kid, 7 years old May 31, 2010

e.g. Perfect for older kids,

I hate it and love it
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover1 March 24, 2010

love it
Teen, 16 years old Written bybeccabooluvsyou March 16, 2010
Kid, 9 years old February 7, 2010

Super Funny

I love this movie! Elf is a great kids movie!
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2010

One positive message

This movie has its' iffy parts, but it does teach children about the spirit of Christmas and being kind.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2010

great movie

Love this movie! Aws!! TOTALLY got me in the christmas spirit. i think its fine for all ages. it uses "d*mn" and "h*ll" but whatever. one scene where a buddy listens to jodie singing in the shower, and there are references to being naked and sexy but o well. so funny!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byalexster36 January 1, 2010

Really cute movie!

So funny, you have to get your kids to watch it. Some bad words are in there but overall its so funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 19, 2009

Awesome Christmas Comedy

Love it! This is by far my favorite Christmas movie! The only reason I said the role models weren't good was because Will Ferrel is in this; and if kids watch they may want to see other movies with Will Ferrel; and he is not always in the best movies if you know what I mean.
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2009

a great way to get a good laugh around the holiday season.

This movie is the perfect way to get a good laugh during the holiday season. But some ways they get laughs is with vilonce and that brief vilonce may seem funny to older kids, tweens, teens, and adults but to younger kids (6 and under) it might seem scary.
Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2009

Good for kid

Good Movie
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2009

Great Christmas Movie! One of my faves!

I went and saw this in the theater when it just came out, then we were one of the first to get the DVD! It's really really good. I loved it! No concerns other than a few bad words (but nothing to worry about) and a character getting drunk, but good message about Christmas and Buddy was a good role model. Don't skip it this holiday season!
Teen, 14 years old Written byReviewBoy November 22, 2009

Hilarious, just some naughty stuff.

*Sigh* such a good movie. There is one naughty part. Buddy decorates the store until after dark, working hard into the night, when he hears someone singing a christmas carol. He ends up in the womens locker room, sitting between the sinks. The girl co-worker he likes is naked in the shower, singing to herself ( nothing is shown, just shoulders), until buddy starts singing along. She peeks her head out of the shower and sees him sitting there, innocently. She yells at him to get out of the locker room and not to look at her. He claps his hands over his eyes and hightails it for the door, smashing into everything in his way.
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2009

BEST MOVIE EVER

Elf is my favorite movie ever! You'll LOVE it!!!