All member reviews for Elf

Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2009

BEST MOVIE EVER

Elf is my favorite movie ever! You'll LOVE it!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2009

Best movie ever. You'kll crack up
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2009

some ify content parents coutioned

includes drinking, peril And one very vilont seen were a man attacks the elf and a lot of harsh words and yelling acure. Not appropreat for younger children. And brief sexual content. And the only bad word they use is the h word.
Kid, 2 years old June 29, 2009

Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2009

You Will Watch It Again and Again!

This is the funniest movei that I have ever seen, Will Ferrel does such a great job. All of my friends and family members love it. The best part is this movie never gets old, you can watch it again, and again and still be able to laugh at it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda45 June 6, 2009

You have to see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great movie that we always watch in school around the holidays, i even have a friend who is obsessed. This is a great holiday or snow dya comedy that the whole family will enjoy.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2009

Extremely Enjoyable Movie

I think that you may have to wait a little while for younger children to understand the jokes to their best but i loved this movie! this movie can make me laugh even in the toughest of times! The characters are enjoyable and very loveable. It shows a story of how you can still be loved even if you don't truly fit in. It shows that being yourself is never bad, and that you should always do what makes you happy. Some of these things in the movie should not be attempted like..jumping on beds at sears or jumping up and down in an elevator..but it's all in movie humor. This is a very enjoyable and well made movie! 5 stars! Go see it!
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2009

This was a funny movie, one of the best from Will.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2008

To everyone

It shouldn't be a problem to anyone because you don't take movies literally! I mean, come on, it's a movie!
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2008

a great, very funny holiday film!

you will laugh and laugh and laugh! this is a super fun, funny movie for the holiday season! there is nothing inappropriate, the whole family will enjoy!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This is a funny, exciting movie that will definitely make you laugh!

This is a movie about a boy, Buddy who grows up in the north pole among Santa's elves! Buddy was adopted by "Papa Elf" when he was a small boy and for a while he thinks he belongs there. When he learns that he doesn't really fit in in the north pole and that his real father is in New York, he heads out in search of his dad! When he finally locates his father in the Empire State building, he realizes that his dad is not so welcoming to his son that he never knew he had. To learn about Buddy's adventures in New York, go see Elf in theaters today!
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

Elf is the best family Christmas movie out there!!!

I personally love the movie ELF!!!!!! It is a great family show. Everyone in my family loves this movie. It's funny, and well just funny!! Will Ferrel does a great job of playing the part of an innocent type of adult who doesn't really know how to live in the city. Ya, this movie does have a little bit of swearing sometimes but not too often. If you haven'tt seen ELF yet, I suggest you go rent or buy it right now before it sells out! Yep, it's that good!

Great Family Movie!

Elf was a good family movie although it gets pretty boring at some parts in the movie but the parts that were good are really good.

i laughed~