Tired romantic comedy full of cliches. Teens+.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybragoandcheri April 9, 2008

Let's all poke fun of death...

This movie is enough to leave me in stitches. I saw it the first day it came out and it was awesome. But it wasn't at all for the younger children that were there watching it. Like at the cinema I saw a 9 or so year old girl seeing the movie. But to tell the truth the only I thought she was seeing it was because of Orlando Bloom (Oh man, Lord of the Rings all over again). But the whole movie just makes fun of death. Yet also respects it...
Teen, 15 years old Written byciaali April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byBookgeek59 July 11, 2015

My Favourite

This is an amazing film. It centres around Drew, (Orlando Bloom) who is about to commit suicide before he's told his dad died in Kentucky. Out their he spends time with his relatives and meets Claire. It is a feel good film with a great cast, Susan Sarandon, Alec Baldwin, Kirsten Dunst. It's soundtrack is amazing with Elton John and Tom Petty. Seriously, I could watch it every day. If your child is okay with the suicide theme (which is portrayed slightly comically) then it should be fine. It has a good message about success and failure, what they mean. As Claire says ' have the courage to fail big and stick around.' Personally, I adore this film but I can understand if it is a bit too slow or not your cup of tea, just give it a try, you may find that you love it too!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylibbeth4rockin May 29, 2009

Not for children at all!

This movie is not for kids at all.I think that t is innapropriate to see.If you are flipping chanels and you stop at this movie when your child comes into the room,quickly flip it to a kid channel and watch with them.You can always see the movie for free online in your spare time.
Teen, 15 years old Written byitaliancutiex92 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bymunstergirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykwiecien84 April 9, 2008

awww so cute

I loved this movie. He wasnt really going to kill himself on hte bike. Plus hes way too hot to die in the first 10 minutes as a virgin in the movie anyways. Yeah good stuff.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

Boring!

I saw this movie with my friends, and we all thought it was really bad. One of my friends even fell asleep. There isn't much point to the movie, and it was way too predictible. Though i like the main actors, Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst, neither of them was good in this movie. It's okay for teens and up, but I don't recommend seeing it.
Adult Written byTeresa Eiler April 9, 2008

kept checking my watch to see if it was over yet

Movie was a let down.Best parts were the one you saw in advertisements. Felt like I had really wasted my time and money. Actors I life, story was what needed help.
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

Happy movie

this is a happy movie & a love story great movie.
Adult Written byshadow44 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhorse_gerbil April 9, 2008

Great Movie! I watch it often...

I love this movie. I admit (proudly) that the reason I first watched it was because my ultimate heart-throb, Orlando Bloom was in it. But once I began the movie I found that I actually loved it as a movie, not just as something with Orlando. lol It tells a good story, and the comedy is great. I adore Orlando's American accent! But enough about him...sorry. Anyway, so it's a great movie! It's funny, well-thought-out, and it really lightnens my day when I watch it. I watch it every week! I'd see it if I were you...especially if you find Orlando charming! (as I obviously do.) This is one of my favorite of his performances! Although he's excellent in action films like Pirates, Troy, and Lord of the Rings. I was curious to see what he was like playing a normal guy.