All member reviews for Elmo's Christmas Countdown

Star-studded holiday fun for the whole family.

Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2011

Love it!!!

Most educational show I have ever seen! I watch it every December when it is time to get ready for Christmas.
Adult Written byLowe's man November 17, 2013

fun for all

I will admit to only having seen this special when it first aired on PBS in December 2007, and to only having seen it once, so my memory of this special may be fuzzy. Having said that, I'll tell you what little I remember. It's about teamowrk, cooperation and working together toward a goal. Moreover, the songs are uplifting. In true SESAME STREET style, this special is fun for kids, while adults will appreciate the plot as well and will also revel in the nostalgia.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 October 22, 2012

elmos christmas countdown

Families can talk about the holidays and the spirit of giving. Which characters help Stiller and Elmo recover the lost boxes? Did they ask for anything in return? Why not? Why does it make them feel so good to help out? Kids: How do you help your friends and family? Do people make more of an effort to help others during the holidays? Why? How does it feel to give someone a gift? How else can you show someone that you care?
Parent of a 2 year old Written byjuliet7 November 24, 2009

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

better for age 4 and up

i like it but some crashs can make litte kids sad