Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Leave the little boys at home

This is a cute movie but my 7yo son was bored. There's a bunch of lovey dovey stuff in the middle that he had no patience for. The commercials really caught his attention tho so he was very interested in seeing it. Bring your daughters but send your sons Christmas shopping with their dads.
Adult Written byworriedmom April 9, 2008

Great Movie

My daughter LOVED this movie - said it was her very favorite movie! Giselle is a great character and Robert is a nice dad. I loved the relationship between Gisell and Robert's daughter. As an adult, I enjoyed it. There was a lot of very funny scenes and I loved how much my daughter enjoyed the movie.
Adult Written byrodenparker April 9, 2008

Cute and entertaining

My 5 year old daughter loved it, as well as my son (7). Begins with a cartoon (and ends - partly), has a few musical numbers, and is a lot of fun - typical Disney. I enjoyed it as well. The dragon at the end might be scary for 4 and under if they're sensitive, but my 5 year old didn't flinch.
Adult Written bylinerate April 9, 2008

Too many grown-ups issues for little ones

It is not rated G for a reason. This movie is very cute in some parts but raises too many questions too soon for young ones. Divorce, mom's running away from their little girls, homosexual comedy, sexual innuendos, etc. Maybe necessary if these things have/are sadly happening in someones family. Would not recommend.
Parent of a 8 year old Written bycrystalp April 9, 2008

So Cute!

I loved this movie and so did my kids, ages 3,5,7. We laughed so much and loved the music!! So cute! We need more cute movies like this one!
Adult Written byColoradomom April 9, 2008

One of the best Disney Films in a long time

I took my 3 year old to the theater to see this and I was very satisfied. She is very much into computer animation so it kept her attention. As for me, I loved the subtle adult humor that maybe my daughter didn't understand. I understand that there were some tough issues like divorce brought up in this movie, but it is real life and still has a good message at the end. I would recommend this movie to anyone with or without children.
Adult Written byMovie Buff April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymotherofireland April 9, 2008

So Cute!

This was such a cute movie. I also found it very funny. It was a riot seeing how this movie lampooned the premise of other Disney flicks. I didn't see any scene or issue that would prevent me from having my daughter watch it at any age. However, I think this movie would be best enjoyed by a child who was at least 4 or 5.
Adult Written byjenorton April 9, 2008

?

I didn't like the message that was sent to kids about dumping the person in your life on a whim.
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Very cute

There is a little bit of innuendo in this movie, but the kids most likely won't catch onto it. It is a very cute movie, great for families to watch together. I actually enjoyed it, and I don't like movies like this often. A few places even made me laugh. There is not that much violence, but the witch is pretty scary at the end, especially for younger kids.