Kid reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

funny

it was very good. im 12 an d i still enjoyed it. there are many freakin hilarious parts. takes your kids they will love it. my sister liked and so did my whole family. it is wasy better than that magoriums thing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysoluxe April 9, 2008

Cute movie for young girls

Watched it last week, and it was a typical Disney plot. It's a cute movie but a too cheesy to watch at my age. It'd be great to watch with your family though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies1441 April 9, 2008

ENCHANTED!!!!!

This movie was one of the best fairytales i've ever seen!!!!!! A mix of all disney's greatest classics, a great movie that keeps you entertained from the begining to end and just makes you happy!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A twist on all princesse movies!

I saw this movie with my mom. It was awseome!! I want to see it again with my friends. Age rate:6+
Teen, 17 years old Written bymiss_jaime April 9, 2008

Great movie!

Everything about this movie was great!
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies5 April 9, 2008

Magical

This movie was amazing I honestly don't know anyone that didn't fall in love with it, all ages. And i personally think Giselle was a awesome role model she wasn't stupid she was just new in a world she had never been to before. She was posotive and always happy and showed eveyone that life is to short to waste it complaing. Which i think we should all be like!!!

It was OK

I think Giselle was an awful role model. She is kind of stupid, and she really emphasizes the whole "wait for your prince to rescue you" thing. The prince is extremely conceited, which can be funny at times but he gets annoying. If you like this kind of thing, watch it but I don't think it was that good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwirlgirl April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhenchiknsattack April 9, 2008

MUCH better than I expected!

I heard that this movie was dumb, not funny, and a waste of time. Of course, I went to see it anyway; and I'm really glad I did! Now it's one of my favorite movies! I'm 15, and I love this because it's funny for me to watch, but my little brother and sister could watch with me! There were some really funny jokes, and the only thing I didn't like was that they went on and on about true love's kiss. I think they overdid that part in the beginning, but that's to be expected. It was great!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerluver13 April 9, 2008

Rip Off

I had very high expectations for this movie, and I was really let down. I guess it wasn't very bad, but because of all the publicity it got, I thought it would be much better.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpy vs.Spyro April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

Worst Movie of the Year! (That I've Seen

"Enchanted" is a bad movie. It's warm, fluffy, sentimental, and predictable. But what do you expect. It's "Disney". There are a few decent moments, Amy Adam's performance as Giselle, a fairy tale princess lost in manhatten, is pretty decent. The songs are fair, and "That's How You Know" is very good. But the ending is predictable, which is not always a bad thing, but here it is. Everything else, besides the things listed above, is rotten. Content wise: Nothing much bad, a little violence towards the end. Age recommendation: 8+ (But please consider "Ratatouille" or "Bridge to Terabithia" over this drivel.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Good!

I think that this movie was pretty funny. Some of the scenes were more for little kids but they made me laugh anyway(ex:happy little working song) One thing I really don't get about the rating of this movie is why people said it was scary. This movie was not scary at all, and I'm a kid. I think that the parents that rated this movie(yes, I know that parents rate movies) think that kids get freaked out over nothing. Anyway, back to the movie, I liked it a lot!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

ADORABLE

GREAT MOVIE FOR ALL AGES! MY MOM EVEN LOVES IT!