Kid reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2010
Ok movie. To girly though

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 November 7, 2008

Great Movie!!!...

This was a great movie for any happy-go-lucky fairy-tale lover!
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 16, 2010

Hilarious!

This is a great movie, especially for Disney fans. There is some innuedo, but nothing major. Oh, c'mon, who wouldn't want a Disney character to come to life?

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2010

a good movie!

This is a very good movie for younger kids. I'm 10 and its kind of young for me and has one scary part.( scary for 7 and younger )

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A great film for the family

This movie really is funny and will bring the whole family together. It's the best fariy tale movie i've ever seen. one issue to worry about is the climaxe. It has a big dragon and people in peril. This might scare youngsters. Besides that this is a fantastic film that the whole family wiil enjoy.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2014

good movie

i think its great

Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

Pretty good for a satire on the Disney Princess Movies.

I think this movie is very, very good, even though it's a satire on the princess movies. It should be duely noted that most kids that are VERY young (e.g 2-6 years) might be afraid of queen Narissa.

Kid, 6 years old March 27, 2012

enchated

princess great

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byMacey08 November 18, 2010

Awesome movie!

I loved this movie. One iffy scene where Giselle comes out of the shower and is wrapped in a towel. And then Robert's girlfriends comes and there are some iffy comments made. But it all turns out well in the end. But if you don't like rodents watch out for the cleaning up scene cause there are plenty of rats :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 25, 2009

Too cute flick needs more pizazz

The thing about "Enchanted" was it didn't have much edge, which I guess kiddie comedies aren't supposed to. But it felt too safe to me. The fairy tale tie-ins are pretty funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

Cute!

It's cute and it was a good twist to the princess movies because it included real people, and not just cartoons. My cousins and friends all liked it, their ages ranging from 7 to 31.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxffanatic04 April 9, 2008
This movie was cute and funny. I love the song "thats how u know".
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

What a great movie

We usually see a movie with our kids on Valentines Day night (6yo boy & 8yo girl). We really weren't sure if there were any good/appropriate movies to see this year (not a great year so far for kids), but read the reviews for "Enchanted" on this website and decided to see it. What a great movie this was. My husband and I liked it, as well as our son. Halfway through, our daughter asked if we could "own this one":-) The sexual innuendos were soooo mild, I don't know if I would have even noticed them had it not been for some of the other reviews I read here. I thought this was great and we will being buying it on DVD when it's released.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCat.Valentine October 5, 2014

it's a horrible movie

i'm 13 years old ,and i think it's a horrible movie,i felt award watching it with my dad ,i don't know how they can say 6 y and up,at the end of the movie they close up at a kiss which is disgusting :b ,and when she totches roberts chest (it's weird) .

Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2014

THERE IS LAUGUAGE PEOPLE D:

well in the movie there are two scenes that has bleeped bad words but it didn't say the bleep but the words were bad like the bus one he said get off the f bus so yea

Teen, 17 years old Written bypositivegirl1000 May 2, 2013

Yay for Kissing

although it was kinda a good movie the best parts were when the characters kissed all the time

Kid, 7 years old October 19, 2012

Good Family Movie

I think it is a nice movie to watch with your family. I also thought it was kind of funny. It made my little sister cry because of the happy ending. Overall, I loved it.

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Great movie!

I saw this when I was 6. It was great. The romance is obviously nothing sexual, and the acting is good. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2011
I hardly ever watch this movie because it's just like a regular fairy tale movie.