Kid reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Teen, 13 years old Written byizagrace November 29, 2018

Honestly...

I LOVE this movie! I used to watch 24/7 when I was younger. Recently watched it again, and there is so much sexual innuendo in this. EX1: 7yo: But you know there is something all guys are look for? Adult woman: What is that? 7yo: I don't know, no one will tell me! EX2: Adult woman gets out of a shower, and man (whom she has only known for a day) walks in on her, nothing shown, as she is wrapped in a towel, by birds, AS he walks in. The go out of the bathroom, and accidentally trip and the woman lands on the man (woman still only in a towel). His fiance walks in, and assumes they had slept together, and continues to talk about 'we agreed with your daughter here and all, we wouldn't do anything.' Why, in such a classic would they add those things in there?!

Teen, 14 years old Written byHgfbmuigmi March 31, 2018

A light-hearted Disney movie that never gets old, no matter how many times you watch!

Enchanted has always been a favorite for me. Younger kids won't quite understand some of it, but will still enjoy its humor and key points, and older kids will love how charming and funny it is. Enchanted is one of those Disney movies that doesn't have much to it, but leaves a good impression in its simplicity. I think it's especially fun for those who live in New York City; they might laugh harder than others about the light exaggeration of the city's residents. The plot is cute and somewhat romantic, the acting is spot-on, the animation is very smooth, like most of Disney's animated films from these years, the music is incredibly catchy, and the humor is never overplayed. A parody of the formula of classic fairytale movies done right!
Teen, 17 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 9, 2013

Enchanted...Not An Exaggeration!

This is a great Disney movie, and goes back to the charms of the fairytales of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella, and their classic musicals(particuarly Pete's Dragon). The story is about a princess named Giselle who is about to marry a prince named Edward. His evil stepmother Queen Narissa doesn't want to give up the crown, and sends her to New York. There she meets a lawyer named Robert who doesn't approve of Fairy Tales and his daughter Morgan. Edward attempts to find her with hilarious resutls, and the queen sends a bumbling henchman Nathaniel to attempt to stop him and poison her.While it's charming Robert reveals that Morgan's mother abandoned them one night which caused him to stop believing in miracles.(spoiler alert Giselle does get poisoned, but somebody does save her....I won't say whom.)(A couple of mild gay jokes..Nathaniel mentions he's looking for a prince, a biker smiles and tries to invite Edward into his apartment...he politely refuses not understanding. But I believe if kids are old enough for men/woman there's no real difference) Giselle falls on Robert in front of his girlfriend(in a towel). However what this movie has is very nice. The songs are cute particuarly the one Giselle sings while cleaning up the apartment, the characters are likeable, the humor with the Prince and Nathaniel really works, and the plot twist with the relationship is very satisfying. See it especially if you have princess fans!

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

Too much kissing Yuck!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to talk about this dumb movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylthomas3472 October 2, 2017

Super fun , magical adventure

ENCHANTED is a super fun , funny and innovative movie! The film is set in the perfectly charming Andalasia , Giselle (Amy Adams) is ready to be married to Price Edward (James Marsden) when the Evil Queen ( Sarah Sarandon) banishes Giselle into the real life streets of New York . Hopelessly devoted to her Edward follows her , along with Nathaniel (Timothy Spall) ordered by the queen to save her . This is so good!!! The animated parts were beautiful and then sometimes cheesy but innocent and fun live action scenes were great . Giselle running around New York city was really funny . The music in the movie was magical . Great experience :) :
Teen, 13 years old Written byJojooo_19 August 3, 2017

Meh

It was a good movie not that entertaining but kids who r addicted to Disney princesses would really like it bcuz the whole movie is about a princess coming to New York .there is still some stuff it isn't entirely clean
Teen, 13 years old Written byWolfcrazy July 6, 2017
This is such a funny movie. Entertainment and very funny!

Teen, 14 years old Written byictchis May 31, 2017

Not your normal princess movie.

Amy Adams you have my heart! You put this movie to life with your great acting and singing. I loved this movie it was hilarious, I loved that they didn't take the princess movie to seriously and had fun. There is nothing to bad in it. Its a great movie for all ages! Give the movie a try.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysugarbella16 January 27, 2017

NOICE

Weird

Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyChick December 18, 2015

No problems

I was about four when this film came out and I loved it. I was never scared by anything and morgan saying about 'one thing' I did notice, but I just assumed it was true love. The scene with the couple arguing I never really thought about. I thought they were just Roberts workmates arguing in a meeting, and it was a coincidence they were also divorcing Now that Im older, I still love this film, especially the songs. I sing them all the time. I have a little brother who was 2 when he first saw it and he loves it too. He likes to play one of us is Giselle and he has to give us "truff's kiss" to wake us up. None of us are scared by the dragon scene and the ending is beautiful. One of the best Disney movies, always recommended by me. I just wish she was an official Disney princess.

Teen, 16 years old Written by9spaceking May 31, 2015

Not my type

Although this movie has its merits: comedy, an added twist [no, many! But I'll reveal none of them :P], romance, among other things. However, I found the climax and ending rather predictable, and the "hard core real life" unbelievable, since it was pretty much just like the beginning. Even so, I think kids will like it.

Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byCat.Valentine October 5, 2014

it's a horrible movie

i'm 13 years old ,and i think it's a horrible movie,i felt award watching it with my dad ,i don't know how they can say 6 y and up,at the end of the movie they close up at a kiss which is disgusting :b ,and when she totches roberts chest (it's weird) .

Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2014

good movie

i think its great

Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2014

THERE IS LAUGUAGE PEOPLE D:

well in the movie there are two scenes that has bleeped bad words but it didn't say the bleep but the words were bad like the bus one he said get off the f bus so yea

Teen, 14 years old Written bypersonperson September 29, 2013

Little to worry about for kids

Although I don't think Enchanted is anything worth raving over like the critics praised, I certainly do think kids will like the movie. It's standard Disney fare, but at the same time, it's a satire. Kids will appreciate the silly moments and humor, and there's rarely thing that go over their heads. The climactic battle involves a dragon, and blood is very briefly seen. It's not incredibly intense, and the puns and satire sometimes get tiring. When you think about it, it generally doesn't do anything new, but the satire is pretty funny at times and kids will appreciate it for the princess and silly characters, while parents can enjoy the nostalgia factor of it all.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydoctor11 September 23, 2013

5 stars for little kids. 3 stars for a teen

this is a very kid friendly movie. the only parts u may want to know about is that edward wields a sword. he never hurts any one but he does threaten people, sometimes played for laughs. at the end there is a fight between a fire breathing dragon on a wet and slippery roof top. it is rather perilous but nothing very violent. on the topic of messages i think there are a lot of good ones like seeing the best in people and life but there are some that i don't think are very good. for example Gazel?/Jazel? falls in love with edward in one day and them she says that when u are truly in love with someone u just are POSITIVE that that is the one for u and she does a whole song about it to prove her point. this idea is very stressed. i disagree with this message because it takes time to know someone well enough to know that they love u and will take care of u. but u do have to take into consideration that Jazel IS a fairy-tale princess. in all i think children will love this movie and be very entertained. i know i was when i was a little younger. the only reason i gave this three stars is because as a teenager i dont find it enjoyable any more.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypositivegirl1000 May 2, 2013

Yay for Kissing

although it was kinda a good movie the best parts were when the characters kissed all the time

Teen, 16 years old Written byJesuslover23 January 1, 2013

Pretty good for a satire on the Disney Princess Movies.

I think this movie is very, very good, even though it's a satire on the princess movies. It should be duely noted that most kids that are VERY young (e.g 2-6 years) might be afraid of queen Narissa.

Kid, 7 years old October 19, 2012

Good Family Movie

I think it is a nice movie to watch with your family. I also thought it was kind of funny. It made my little sister cry because of the happy ending. Overall, I loved it.