All member reviews for Enchanted

Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies5 April 9, 2008

Magical

This movie was amazing I honestly don't know anyone that didn't fall in love with it, all ages. And i personally think Giselle was a awesome role model she wasn't stupid she was just new in a world she had never been to before. She was posotive and always happy and showed eveyone that life is to short to waste it complaing. Which i think we should all be like!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bypositivegirl1000 May 2, 2013

Yay for Kissing

although it was kinda a good movie the best parts were when the characters kissed all the time
Teen, 15 years old Written bymonkeyonatable April 9, 2008

Im a 15 year old guy, and I loved it.

It is amazing. It is the first movie geard twards younger folks that I actualy liked. There is one part whare it shows the main charater get out of the showere, but perfict cencership all the way through. I loved it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykatienana1006 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bymissmert1 April 9, 2008

Awesome for both parents and kids!!!! ;)

I thought "Enchanted" was a Disney masterpiece. I usually don't like foofy-la-la movies, but this isn't one of those. Amy Adams was a totally innocent Giselle, and James Marsden (my hero!!!) was a daring Prince. Any sexual innuendo would go over children's heads, so I wouldn't worry about that. Giselle almost drinks an apple martini, but I wouldn't worry about that either. If you pay attention to details, you will notice they are purposefully similar to other Disney movies (i.e. Narissa turning into a dragon from "Sleeping Beauty") It's a great movie all around!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhenchiknsattack April 9, 2008

MUCH better than I expected!

I heard that this movie was dumb, not funny, and a waste of time. Of course, I went to see it anyway; and I'm really glad I did! Now it's one of my favorite movies! I'm 15, and I love this because it's funny for me to watch, but my little brother and sister could watch with me! There were some really funny jokes, and the only thing I didn't like was that they went on and on about true love's kiss. I think they overdid that part in the beginning, but that's to be expected. It was great!
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised

After seeing the commercials for this, I didn't see much in it, but the positive reviews gave me a reason, and I have to admit, anyone who gave this a positive review had the right idea. This movie not only succeeds at what it was trying to do, but ends with a very unexpected twist. I'll admit, the way they took down the queen seemed rushed and uninspired, but everything else was great. The first 10 minutes will seem like a typical Disney film, but then it goes to the real world and it's just so funny from then on in, not that the animated scenes weren't funny. I laughed during those because the whole premise was just one big satirical cliche making fun of Disney's musicals. This is a must-see.
Teen, 16 years old Written byquaycomputer April 9, 2008

great movie, but should be rerated

overall, the movie is fun and entertaining. I'm sure your kids will love this movie. However, the female outfit should be redesign - too much skins and cleavage are shown. There is one scene which you can slightly see the character's nipple (as she dressed without bra and I'm not telling you what scene that is) for about 6 sec. Even my sister said "ewe" to that scene and her dress. Anyway, just a little flaw, great movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysoluxe April 9, 2008

Cute movie for young girls

Watched it last week, and it was a typical Disney plot. It's a cute movie but a too cheesy to watch at my age. It'd be great to watch with your family though.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymiss_jaime April 9, 2008

Great movie!

Everything about this movie was great!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwirlgirl April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpy vs.Spyro April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

Worst Movie of the Year! (That I've Seen

"Enchanted" is a bad movie. It's warm, fluffy, sentimental, and predictable. But what do you expect. It's "Disney". There are a few decent moments, Amy Adam's performance as Giselle, a fairy tale princess lost in manhatten, is pretty decent. The songs are fair, and "That's How You Know" is very good. But the ending is predictable, which is not always a bad thing, but here it is. Everything else, besides the things listed above, is rotten. Content wise: Nothing much bad, a little violence towards the end. Age recommendation: 8+ (But please consider "Ratatouille" or "Bridge to Terabithia" over this drivel.
Kid, 7 years old October 19, 2012

Good Family Movie

I think it is a nice movie to watch with your family. I also thought it was kind of funny. It made my little sister cry because of the happy ending. Overall, I loved it.
Kid, 10 years old October 10, 2012

Giselle is 0% for Attitude

This movie is boring. The animation of Giselle at the beginning is ugly. Her hair is bacon, and smells like bacon. Her eyes are too pretty. Her nose changes the animation. From line to no line. The part when she's surrounded by water is the part that's not for kids. Her hair moves like sexual curls around. Her language is dumb. Amy Adams, please remove the animated part at the beginning.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2012

Enchanted

This film sends out a great message that fairytails are very different to reality.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Great movie!

I saw this when I was 6. It was great. The romance is obviously nothing sexual, and the acting is good. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 6 years old March 27, 2012

enchated

princess great
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever January 10, 2012

love it

I love this movie. It's a perfect twist of animation and not animated movie. The violence is intense and scary in some scenes but is still ok for yonger kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled October 11, 2010

Nice job spoofing your own movies disney XD

This movie is ok, A few funny scenes (mostly with Edward,) a few musical numbers (not really memorable,) ok animation during the the first scenes and to wrap it all up, a memorable princess. What I found funny is that disney spoofs their own movies in this. This line sums it all up- Edward, "You're beautiful! Let's get married in the morning! Gaselle: "Ok." Then throughout the movie Gaselle finds it odd how Robert and her girlfriend have been together for 5 years and haven't been married yet. She also finds it odd how a couple at Robert's work are always fighting and are on the verge of divorce. In disney movies you can usually sum the plot like this: Boy and girl fall in love. Eventually, they get married and live happily ever after the end, No exlpaination. Also the character and story of gaselle spoofs snow white.