All member reviews for Enchanted

Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 2, 2012

'Enchanting' Movie

This is a nice movie for the whole family. It is best for people who like fairytales. But one thing, divorce. It is a big issue in this movie. I think kids a little bit older will handle it well, though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever January 10, 2012

love it

I love this movie. It's a perfect twist of animation and not animated movie. The violence is intense and scary in some scenes but is still ok for yonger kids.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

horror drama

great movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byiwasateengymnast August 6, 2011

great movie for upper elementary schoolers and beyond

i like this movie, its really good for children who want to see a unique disney movie in new york. i think its best for kids 5 and up since they may be able to handle the mild violence but i have seen kids as young as 3 or 4 yrs old watch it at the theatre i went to. it may be a little scary at some parts but its totally great for the most part, it will def. help teens with certain issues such as dating and true loves kiss, theres also lots of product advertisement bcuz its in new york we see lots of broadway show signs and food logos such as a mcdonalds and tgi fridays. so far, i am giving it a 4 out of 5 just bcuz of the mild violence most children may get scared of
Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2011

This Century's Snow White

Enchanted is just another one of those family movies, the type of thing that's been done to death. It's like this century's version of the 1938 film.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2011

Great movie!

I love it!
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2011

I don't think it is that appropriate

No way! Too much kissing and dating! Grosses me out, Princess movies are sometimes really boring!
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011

Good movie but some sexy stuff
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 February 28, 2011

Cute Chick Flick

It wasn't my favorite film at first, but it grew on me. I think I assumed it to be a Disney parody and therefore was disappointed, but now I love it. Amy Adams is fabulous as Giselle, who starts off as the passive damsel-in-distress but turns into a stronger person later on (although she remains as sweet as ever). She also encourages Robert to think more positively, which is a great message. This film does contain some violence; the whole plot revolves around an evil witch trying to poison Giselle. There's also a scene at the end with a dragon that may scare kids. There is some kissing and innuendo (in one scene Giselle accidentally falls on top of Robert and his then-girlfriend Nancy sees this and storms off). One scene (I think) takes place in a bar.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 17, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG for sexual humor, innuendo, violence, and scary images. Sex jokes.
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2011

I hardly ever watch this movie because it's just like a regular fairy tale movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii December 30, 2010

OK for kids' ages 5+

School Age Child Care at my elementary school watched this movie. However, there are some iffy scenes like Giselle falls down and transports from cartoon to real life under a sewer, then goes to New York City, crazy animals in her apartment trying to clean her apartment up looking pretty strange, and she is wrapped around a towel getting out of a shower when she told someone to come in.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPianoForEver December 19, 2010

Too cute!

This movie is simply the cutest musical ever! The movie spoofs off of several well known fairy tales. The songs are super catchy! Several characters are very likable and in the end true love conquers all. Appropriate for the whole family.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMacey08 November 18, 2010

Awesome movie!

I loved this movie. One iffy scene where Giselle comes out of the shower and is wrapped in a towel. And then Robert's girlfriends comes and there are some iffy comments made. But it all turns out well in the end. But if you don't like rodents watch out for the cleaning up scene cause there are plenty of rats :)
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2010

Ok movie. To girly though
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled October 11, 2010

Nice job spoofing your own movies disney XD

This movie is ok, A few funny scenes (mostly with Edward,) a few musical numbers (not really memorable,) ok animation during the the first scenes and to wrap it all up, a memorable princess. What I found funny is that disney spoofs their own movies in this. This line sums it all up- Edward, "You're beautiful! Let's get married in the morning! Gaselle: "Ok." Then throughout the movie Gaselle finds it odd how Robert and her girlfriend have been together for 5 years and haven't been married yet. She also finds it odd how a couple at Robert's work are always fighting and are on the verge of divorce. In disney movies you can usually sum the plot like this: Boy and girl fall in love. Eventually, they get married and live happily ever after the end, No exlpaination. Also the character and story of gaselle spoofs snow white.
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2010

3 Thumbs Up!!!

perfect!!! the best movie than others! i thought it was another cartoon but NO!!! my favorite song was 'How does she know that you love her'!!!!! trust me its a fablous movie!!!
Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2010

Great for all ages 3-4 and up.

I think Enchanted is a very clever combination of lots of different princess stories. One of my favorite things about the movie is that it is also a mix between cartoon fairy tale and almost real life. It has a nice moral which I think is, "Life is not always how you expected it to be, especially when in love". I really like this movie and give it a definite thumbs up.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2010

great family flick
Kid, 7 years old May 29, 2010

i think it's violent because a prince jumped of of a bridge and then started singing ive been dreaming... but then a bike ran overe him