All member reviews for Enchanted

Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2010

luv this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 16, 2010

Hilarious!

This is a great movie, especially for Disney fans. There is some innuedo, but nothing major. Oh, c'mon, who wouldn't want a Disney character to come to life?
Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2010

4 star f word

Teen, 15 years old Written byMEVAAM January 16, 2010

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2010

a good movie!

This is a very good movie for younger kids. I'm 10 and its kind of young for me and has one scary part.( scary for 7 and younger )
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

A good movie but a little bit more vilont then most people woul exspect.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 25, 2009

Too cute flick needs more pizazz

The thing about "Enchanted" was it didn't have much edge, which I guess kiddie comedies aren't supposed to. But it felt too safe to me. The fairy tale tie-ins are pretty funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

Cute!

It's cute and it was a good twist to the princess movies because it included real people, and not just cartoons. My cousins and friends all liked it, their ages ranging from 7 to 31.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymisstenya May 31, 2009

Too Much a Fairy Tail

Nothing to worry about, except the part with the shower was a little akward. Not, bad though. All my little cousins loved the princess part of it, but I thought it was a little too much like all the rest of the Disney Princess movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTrinity507 May 17, 2009

Fun

Lots of fun, but painfully sweet in the beginning, teens be warned! I was gagging into my hand for the first fifteen minutes, which is precisely the point. It was a little overwrought and the character of Giselle was painfully embarrassing (again, precisely the point). Despite the fact that I am not a fan of Patrick Dempsey, I really enjoyed Giselle's performance. (Didn't that actress get an Oscar nomination this year?) All in all, probably not going to be enjoyed by the teen crowd, but fun all the same. My little brother and sister were a little frightened by the dragon, but the (mild) innuendo went over their heads.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 November 7, 2008

Great Movie!!!...

This was a great movie for any happy-go-lucky fairy-tale lover!

I loved it :-)

Teen, 15 years old Written bymonkeyonatable April 9, 2008

Im a 15 year old guy, and I loved it.

It is amazing. It is the first movie geard twards younger folks that I actualy liked. There is one part whare it shows the main charater get out of the showere, but perfict cencership all the way through. I loved it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykatienana1006 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised

After seeing the commercials for this, I didn't see much in it, but the positive reviews gave me a reason, and I have to admit, anyone who gave this a positive review had the right idea. This movie not only succeeds at what it was trying to do, but ends with a very unexpected twist. I'll admit, the way they took down the queen seemed rushed and uninspired, but everything else was great. The first 10 minutes will seem like a typical Disney film, but then it goes to the real world and it's just so funny from then on in, not that the animated scenes weren't funny. I laughed during those because the whole premise was just one big satirical cliche making fun of Disney's musicals. This is a must-see.

I thought that is was the cutest movie ever!!!

I love this move. recomend it for children under the age of 9 to see it they will fall in love with this movie. -lovcandy906 if u share the same opinion talk to me on AIM.(lovcandy906)
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

Magical

I loved it. There were a lot of funny scenes. I want to go see it again.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I Thought That it Was funny!

I think that it is for ages 4 and +. The Evil Queen is a little too Evil for my taste,But it was still a spectacular movie! My favorite part of the movie was when the Prince Edward stabed A bus!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byxffanatic04 April 9, 2008

This movie was cute and funny. I love the song "thats how u know".
Teen, 16 years old Written byquaycomputer April 9, 2008

great movie, but should be rerated

overall, the movie is fun and entertaining. I'm sure your kids will love this movie. However, the female outfit should be redesign - too much skins and cleavage are shown. There is one scene which you can slightly see the character's nipple (as she dressed without bra and I'm not telling you what scene that is) for about 6 sec. Even my sister said "ewe" to that scene and her dress. Anyway, just a little flaw, great movie.