All member reviews for Enchanted

Rip Off

I had very high expectations for this movie, and I was really let down. I guess it wasn't very bad, but because of all the publicity it got, I thought it would be much better.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpy vs.Spyro April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

Worst Movie of the Year! (That I've Seen

"Enchanted" is a bad movie. It's warm, fluffy, sentimental, and predictable. But what do you expect. It's "Disney". There are a few decent moments, Amy Adam's performance as Giselle, a fairy tale princess lost in manhatten, is pretty decent. The songs are fair, and "That's How You Know" is very good. But the ending is predictable, which is not always a bad thing, but here it is. Everything else, besides the things listed above, is rotten. Content wise: Nothing much bad, a little violence towards the end. Age recommendation: 8+ (But please consider "Ratatouille" or "Bridge to Terabithia" over this drivel.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Good!

I think that this movie was pretty funny. Some of the scenes were more for little kids but they made me laugh anyway(ex:happy little working song) One thing I really don't get about the rating of this movie is why people said it was scary. This movie was not scary at all, and I'm a kid. I think that the parents that rated this movie(yes, I know that parents rate movies) think that kids get freaked out over nothing. Anyway, back to the movie, I liked it a lot!

Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

ADORABLE

GREAT MOVIE FOR ALL AGES! MY MOM EVEN LOVES IT!