All member reviews for Enchanted

Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

Too much kissing Yuck!!!!!!!!!

I don't even want to talk about this dumb movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii December 30, 2010

OK for kids' ages 5+

School Age Child Care at my elementary school watched this movie. However, there are some iffy scenes like Giselle falls down and transports from cartoon to real life under a sewer, then goes to New York City, crazy animals in her apartment trying to clean her apartment up looking pretty strange, and she is wrapped around a towel getting out of a shower when she told someone to come in.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A twist on all princesse movies!

I saw this movie with my mom. It was awseome!! I want to see it again with my friends. Age rate:6+
Teen, 14 years old Written byTWIHARD12 April 15, 2011

Great for all ages!!!!!

AMAZING. As you can see, I'm a teen and still love this movie. Some dating jokes that will go over kids heads but that parents will laugh at. Firebreathing dragon at the end, but it is a Disney fairytale, so you can kind of expect that. Overall a wonderfull family film!
Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 2, 2011

Good movie

This movie is the best movie I have ever seen!
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2011

Great movie!

I love it!
Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2011

This Century's Snow White

Enchanted is just another one of those family movies, the type of thing that's been done to death. It's like this century's version of the 1938 film.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPianoForEver December 19, 2010

Too cute!

This movie is simply the cutest musical ever! The movie spoofs off of several well known fairy tales. The songs are super catchy! Several characters are very likable and in the end true love conquers all. Appropriate for the whole family.
Teen, 16 years old Written byiwasateengymnast August 6, 2011

great movie for upper elementary schoolers and beyond

i like this movie, its really good for children who want to see a unique disney movie in new york. i think its best for kids 5 and up since they may be able to handle the mild violence but i have seen kids as young as 3 or 4 yrs old watch it at the theatre i went to. it may be a little scary at some parts but its totally great for the most part, it will def. help teens with certain issues such as dating and true loves kiss, theres also lots of product advertisement bcuz its in new york we see lots of broadway show signs and food logos such as a mcdonalds and tgi fridays. so far, i am giving it a 4 out of 5 just bcuz of the mild violence most children may get scared of
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 17, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG for sexual humor, innuendo, violence, and scary images. Sex jokes.
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2011

I hardly ever watch this movie because it's just like a regular fairy tale movie.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2010

Ok movie. To girly though
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

horror drama

great movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheScribbler April 11, 2011

Great musical for 11 and up

Although I really enjoyed it, (I love musicals, and this was no exception), this film sends some confusing messages about divorce and 'happily ever after'. If I had young children, I know I'd give them a little talk about that afterwards. There's also some scary scenes and weird tension between Giselle and Robert. Over all, I think Giselle is a great role model. She's sweet, kind, and generous.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMacey08 November 18, 2010

Awesome movie!

I loved this movie. One iffy scene where Giselle comes out of the shower and is wrapped in a towel. And then Robert's girlfriends comes and there are some iffy comments made. But it all turns out well in the end. But if you don't like rodents watch out for the cleaning up scene cause there are plenty of rats :)
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2011

I don't think it is that appropriate

No way! Too much kissing and dating! Grosses me out, Princess movies are sometimes really boring!
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011

Good movie but some sexy stuff
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 February 28, 2011

Cute Chick Flick

It wasn't my favorite film at first, but it grew on me. I think I assumed it to be a Disney parody and therefore was disappointed, but now I like it better. Amy Adams is great as Giselle, who starts off as the passive damsel-in-distress but turns into a stronger person later on (although she remains as sweet as ever). She also encourages Robert to think more positively, which is a great message. This film does contain some violence; the whole plot revolves around an evil witch trying to poison Giselle. There's also a scene at the end with a dragon that may scare kids. There is some kissing and innuendo (in one scene Giselle accidentally falls on top of Robert and his then-girlfriend Nancy sees this and storms off). One scene (I think) takes place in a bar.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDominicboo1 June 9, 2013

Enchanted...Not An Exaggeration!

This is a great Disney movie, and goes back to the charms of the fairytales of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella, and their classic musicals(particuarly Pete's Dragon). The story is about a princess named Giselle who is about to marry a prince named Edward. His evil stepmother Queen Narissa doesn't want to give up the crown, and sends her to New York. There she meets a lawyer named Robert who doesn't approve of Fairy Tales and his daughter Morgan. Edward attempts to find her with hilarious resutls, and the queen sends a bumbling henchman Nathaniel to attempt to stop him and poison her.While it's charming Robert reveals that Morgan's mother abandoned them one night which caused him to stop believing in miracles.(spoiler alert Giselle does get poisoned, but somebody does save her....I won't say whom.)(A couple of mild gay jokes..Nathaniel mentions he's looking for a prince, a biker smiles and tries to invite Edward into his apartment...he politely refuses not understanding. But I believe if kids are old enough for men/woman there's no real difference) Giselle falls on Robert in front of his girlfriend(in a towel). However what this movie has is very nice. The songs are cute particuarly the one Giselle sings while cleaning up the apartment, the characters are likeable, the humor with the Prince and Nathaniel really works, and the plot twist with the relationship is very satisfying. See it especially if you have princess fans!
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies1441 April 9, 2008

ENCHANTED!!!!!

This movie was one of the best fairytales i've ever seen!!!!!! A mix of all disney's greatest classics, a great movie that keeps you entertained from the begining to end and just makes you happy!!!!!