All member reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTrinity507 May 17, 2009

Fun

Lots of fun, but painfully sweet in the beginning, teens be warned! I was gagging into my hand for the first fifteen minutes, which is precisely the point. It was a little overwrought and the character of Giselle was painfully embarrassing (again, precisely the point). Despite the fact that I am not a fan of Patrick Dempsey, I really enjoyed Giselle's performance. (Didn't that actress get an Oscar nomination this year?) All in all, probably not going to be enjoyed by the teen crowd, but fun all the same. My little brother and sister were a little frightened by the dragon, but the (mild) innuendo went over their heads.
Adult Written bySettingXSail January 11, 2009
Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byqtnn January 11, 2009
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009
Parent of a 11, 15, and 18 year old Written byJulieKryger1970 January 5, 2009
Parent of a 5, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJamesRobertson January 4, 2009
Adult Written byxoabigirl December 28, 2008

Funny and Fun

This movie is great for a family to see together. Most younger boys would still enjoy it even though it is a cinderella type of movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 November 7, 2008

Great Movie!!!...

This was a great movie for any happy-go-lucky fairy-tale lover!
Adult Written bysmylesg April 9, 2008

Fun from 8 to 80

Adult Written bymoviemadness April 9, 2008

I loved it :-)

Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bylukestar April 9, 2008

I was Enchanted

Sweet, Fun & Funny Family film. I found myself grinning in the musical numbers.
Adult Written byJohnAmber4 April 9, 2008

Parent of a 10 year old Written bysetsie April 9, 2008

Singing roaches made my day

This princess story has a very good heart.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymonkeyonatable April 9, 2008

Im a 15 year old guy, and I loved it.

It is amazing. It is the first movie geard twards younger folks that I actualy liked. There is one part whare it shows the main charater get out of the showere, but perfict cencership all the way through. I loved it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykatienana1006 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised

After seeing the commercials for this, I didn't see much in it, but the positive reviews gave me a reason, and I have to admit, anyone who gave this a positive review had the right idea. This movie not only succeeds at what it was trying to do, but ends with a very unexpected twist. I'll admit, the way they took down the queen seemed rushed and uninspired, but everything else was great. The first 10 minutes will seem like a typical Disney film, but then it goes to the real world and it's just so funny from then on in, not that the animated scenes weren't funny. I laughed during those because the whole premise was just one big satirical cliche making fun of Disney's musicals. This is a must-see.

I thought that is was the cutest movie ever!!!

I love this move. recomend it for children under the age of 9 to see it they will fall in love with this movie. -lovcandy906 if u share the same opinion talk to me on AIM.(lovcandy906)
Adult Written byrosedb April 9, 2008