All member reviews for Enchanted

Adorable fairy tale is a fabulous family flick.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysoccerluver13 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMovie Buff April 9, 2008

Rip Off

I had very high expectations for this movie, and I was really let down. I guess it wasn't very bad, but because of all the publicity it got, I thought it would be much better.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpy vs.Spyro April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieFan April 9, 2008

Worst Movie of the Year! (That I've Seen

"Enchanted" is a bad movie. It's warm, fluffy, sentimental, and predictable. But what do you expect. It's "Disney". There are a few decent moments, Amy Adam's performance as Giselle, a fairy tale princess lost in manhatten, is pretty decent. The songs are fair, and "That's How You Know" is very good. But the ending is predictable, which is not always a bad thing, but here it is. Everything else, besides the things listed above, is rotten. Content wise: Nothing much bad, a little violence towards the end. Age recommendation: 8+ (But please consider "Ratatouille" or "Bridge to Terabithia" over this drivel.
Adult Written bymotherofireland April 9, 2008

So Cute!

This was such a cute movie. I also found it very funny. It was a riot seeing how this movie lampooned the premise of other Disney flicks. I didn't see any scene or issue that would prevent me from having my daughter watch it at any age. However, I think this movie would be best enjoyed by a child who was at least 4 or 5.
Adult Written byjenorton April 9, 2008

?

I didn't like the message that was sent to kids about dumping the person in your life on a whim.
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

Very cute

There is a little bit of innuendo in this movie, but the kids most likely won't catch onto it. It is a very cute movie, great for families to watch together. I actually enjoyed it, and I don't like movies like this often. A few places even made me laugh. There is not that much violence, but the witch is pretty scary at the end, especially for younger kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

ADORABLE

GREAT MOVIE FOR ALL AGES! MY MOM EVEN LOVES IT!