All teen and kid member reviews for Ender's Game

Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck August 4, 2014

Not very good.

NOTE: I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK! Not much humor, could use more action. The story wasn't good. The visual effects were good. The acting was average. Some of my friends told me this is a great movie with a great story and deep meaning, it's a not very good story with a liberal message. The ending is pretty violent and some language is used. Overall, there are so many better movies, I wouldn't bother.
Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2014

Review on Ender's Game

Ender's game doesn't have much violence so it is good for kids nine and up to see.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOwen7668 June 30, 2014

Love this movie

Best movie even! The book is even better. Now i would because they leave a lot out. But i feel like if you're younger not a teen you ahould just watch the movie. Even though the book is so much better there is so language in the book. But ether way read the book and watch the movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byawesomenesss June 16, 2014

lots of fighting explosions and shooting scenes. although its a lot for a kid to see war in action its a very good movie if you like science fiction.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2014

a must see

this movie has a lot of action. it should have been rated PG. it is age appropriate for 10 yr olds
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2014

Game, but not a game. A movie!

I love the book, "Ender's Game" , and the movie did not disappoint me. Harrison Ford, once again, was amazing in acting and did an awesome video. All the other actors were just fine. There is some violence, but not too much to scare even teenagers. This film should please most people who have read the book.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMidori K. April 2, 2014

Loved it!

I just watched Ender's game last night and it was way better than I had expected. Now it's one of my favorite movies. Watch the flick. You won't regret it.
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2014

Just Okay

This was a good movie, but not excellent. There is some mild swearing and violence, which could creep some kids out. Ender has a surgery where he screams and you see some blood. The aliens look very bizarre and creepy, and a fighting scene in the locker room can be a little disturbing. There is also a fight. People who read the book will definitely want to see the movie.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2014

WORST MOVIE OF 2013 - EVERYTHING IS BAD.

Teen, 13 years old Written byronaldo7 February 22, 2014
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2014

Worthy for the Best Book Ever

Orson Scott Card's masterpiece book Ender's game is great. This is a little violent and har to understand.
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2014

READ THIS PLEASE

I read the book and to begin this essay I must state the obvious, the book was better than the movie. The book really offered a new concept and it provides a reasonable debate, the movie is not nearly as controversial. The timeline is also completely wrong. It is still a good movie but you should definitely read the book. The book also says that the main character kills 2 boys, while in self-defense, it is still important for adults to be aware of this fact and allow their kids to see it accordingly. Thank You
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2014

Compared to the book it was bad

The movie was good if you haven't read the book. It has a scene where ender kills a kid in the boys bathroom after being almost killed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySocrates2000 January 22, 2014

Wow... not as good as the book, but still great!

This movie was EPIC!!! As a person who only says "epic" when absolutely needed, this is a huge compliment. I go to school and ask my friends if they know what Ender's Game is, and I am always so surprised when some don't, as the movie seemed to be a smash hit. They left out some major scenes: Ender's friendship with Alai, Ender's rocky start with Bean, the Locke/Demosthenes plot, and of course the unforgettable fact that, in the book, he is 6 when he comes to Battle School for the first time.I would have wanted to see Valentine show her tough side, and the REAL way Ender comes across the Hive Queen (see the book Ender in Exile for the full story). I did, however, adore this movie for the things they did get right. For example, they DID manage his bad relationship with Peter, though I wish they would have expressed his constant fear of being like him. The positive message was kind of obvious: no matter what, you can do it (it being whatever). As for positive role models, Ender is the best one out there. He makes mistakes, but is always striving to fix them. The violence in the movie (more so for the books) is extreme. Children are killed by other children and there are wars with aliens in which millions of humans are killed, though there is no blood in either scene. There are people holding hands in the movie, though one of the things I adore about the movie/book is that there is no romance. If you want romance, go to the second book in the series, Speaker for the Dead, though there isn't much in that, either. Bad language isn't as frequent as it was in the book, though there is the words "crap" and "smart a**". This movie was a thoroughly enjoyable one (except for those few quirks that I stated at the top), and I plan on watching it again. Unfortunately (at least for those who, like me, have read all of the books and are obsessed with the Enderverse), there will be no "Speaker for the Dead" movie, at the author's request (at least this is what I heard). He claims that some violence can't be seen on the big screen (see the piggies disemboweling the humans). The books are a great read, though!
Teen, 17 years old Written bykenwi January 20, 2014

Very good!

I really want to interest about the movie from the entertainment.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2014

Great movie, satisfying for a fan of the book.

I read the book a long time ago, and when I heard it was being made into a movie, I became really excited. In November 2013, I watched the movie and was not disappointed at all. It is just like the book! Any fan of the book should watch this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowyjoe January 4, 2014

Enders Game Review

Enders Game has almost no inappropriate stuff, and only one swear in the entire movie! Violence was the only problem, with one scene showing a rat going through someones eye, and many scenes with fist fights and spaceship battles. Overall, Enders Game was a good movie!
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2013

I watched this at Olympus Theatres on my birthday and it was awesome!Some intence sci-fi violence.Some hand holding and insulting.
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2013

ENDER WIGGIN=AWESOME!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE GREAT ACTING AND GREAT STORY LINE !
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2013

Ender's Game review

In the beginning, Ender gets bullies but defends himself by kicking the bully in the gut. They use the word "smartass". His brother, at one point, chokes him, and also Ender battles Bonzo in the shower, though we don't see anything except tho torso. Bonzo gets his head hit hard on the ground.