All teen and kid member reviews for Endless Love (2014)

Teen, 14 years old Written bydoubleE February 16, 2014

Endless Love WAS AWESOME

I didn't want to see this at all but all my friends were going so I guess I decided it to go and I'm glad I did because I loved it. There is one sex scene that doesn't show any sensitive body parts but it is clear what they are doing. There's a car crash which is scary to watch and the dad delivers many threats to the main teen boy character. Go see this! It's a great movie!
Kid, 10 years old February 16, 2014

endless love

great movie.see with very mature 10 year olds and up.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2014

GOOD MOVIE

I think that this movie is great and although you should be pretty mature to watch it i think that this movie is heartwarming and fun!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 21, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byimoviegoteen July 18, 2015

Love is intense.

Expect, Partial nudity, Language, sex, and violence.
Kid, 8 years old June 27, 2015

Violent, steamy romance is cliche but entertaining and very racy.

This movie is about David and Jade they are in a relationship that is threatened by Jade's over the top dad. Now they must battle for love as Jade's father gets more angry. This movie has quite a few steamy love scenes legs, bare backs, and sides of breasts are seen, but there's no nudity. There are also a few racy references. There is some under age drinking, and some violence. Violence includes a very intense car crash, a house on fire, a Jade's dad, Hugo who threatens Dave with a bat. There is lots of swearing including several uses of s--t a-hole and one f--k. This movie is fun, and entertaining but its still pretty cliche. My rating:R for some strong racy content, violence, some alcohol use, and language throughout.