All member reviews for Enough Said

Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 November 12, 2013

Funny, well written, refreshing rom com has great performances...

Teen, 17 years old Written byB-KMastah November 4, 2013

A realistic romantic comedy?!

All I really ask for of a romantic comedy is for it to be honest and realistic. Maybe that's what I want because they tend to be melodramatic and idealized, but this is fully funny, charming, well acted, honest, and realistic. These characters act like real people; do you know how rare that is? Their discussions are engaging and dry, and their problems are relatable. James Gandolfini's part is so good considering that it's rather different than his previous work, but I saw him as Albert, not James. (And yet again, he will be missed.) Despite the film's semi-sudden heavy handed nature towards the third act, it's consistent in its realism and overall well made, thanks to the acting, writing, and directing. And that's really refreshing. 8.8/10, great, two thumbs up, far above average, etc.
Teen, 16 years old Written byusercritic March 10, 2014

Enough Said

Enough said is a fantastic movie! However, I must say it is inappropriate. For example: Eve tells Albert she can see his thing. They also get into bed together a few times and of course they kiss a lot. However, if you don't fuss all over that the movie is great! You shouldn't be noticing the bad things about a movie you should be actually watching the movie and learning the story of it. But just incase, watching with your kids is okay if you just skip the bad parts.