All member reviews for Epic Movie

Raunchy blockbuster spoof is over the top, dumb.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySal10125 February 19, 2012

Epic Fail.........But EPIC laughs

Hilarious, saw it with my dad on opening night. i laughed in the nacho libre scene and willy wonka scene. some boobs shown. over all i loved it
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2011

Really Good

Really, really funny. The only reason I rated this 15+ is because there is a scene where Lucy opens the wardrobe and all this junk floods the floor, then a naked woman pops out, you see all the bits! If this scene was not in it I would rate this movie 12+. Really funny and if mature people under 15 could watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 21, 2011

Worst movie you could possibly see in your life.

A parody of a group of a bunch of popular movies sounded good before saw it with my friends. I was wrong. The movie is practically built with bad words,sexuallity, violence, and drinking. Charecters we admire like Wolverine can be seen sticking his middle claw up in this trashy movie. Don't show it to your kids.
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2011

Awesomely Epic

Extremely funny movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bytheeagle January 9, 2010
Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2009

Bad! Bad! Bad!

I hate this movie. It made no sense what so ever, not funny, and extremeley objectonable for kids under 17. It was just plain old dumb. If the creators were smart, then pigs would be flying by now. It is just random humor that was not funny, sex, and swears. If I liked this movie I would have and I.Q. of 2. In the middle of the movie I ran up to the tv and turned it off. I wasted 20.00$ on this movie. Here is a tip, don't waste your time, don't waste your money. If I gave a super short rivew it would say "boo you stink epic movie." Please take my advice and don't watch this movie unless you are trying to kill yourself!
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2008

its allright

it was not great but it was okay but it was also one of the most innapropriate movies ive ever seen it should be R i almost didnt want to finish the movie,it was nothing like the movies they made fun of. my cousin thought it was cheesy and rude so thye point is i think you should be 16 or 17 to see this movie.
Adult Written byStarman219 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byGIV April 9, 2008

Hillarious!

Hillarious!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEddie123 April 30, 2014

Epically Funny!!!

I watched this movie and i laughed out loud. This is appropriate for kids 13 and up. Watch it and you'll laugh a lot.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymji8o November 29, 2013

The Real Epic Movie Review

This Shouldn't Be PG-13 This Movie You See A Fully Nude Woman In A Few Scenes. I Would Give It A Hard R For Nudity,Strong Language Drugs And Drinking And Violence.
Parent of a 6 and 16 year old Written byslendyman October 31, 2013

The right kind of Parody

This reiview or any user reiview's dont know the word "Parody". This movie actually was funny I saw it on demand. This parody was done correctly and successfully this movie needed to be dumb and stupid thats the whole point in any of Jason's and Arron's movies or any Parody.
Parent of a 6, 15, 15, and 17 year old Written by79awesome August 13, 2013

no good

Dumb I saw it a little while ago on demand and really dumb the jokes werent even funny. The pirate gag was funny. Not a good choice of a movie and why is Jayma mayas and Kal penn in this crappy movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byEpicmovierocks June 5, 2013

The truth

Very good film. There are 2 bad parts. Well there's just cleavage in this and a goat and beaver kiss. But over all great film.
Teen, 14 years old Written by69 awesome April 2, 2013

funny,good,action

Well to me this was good funny to those haters people complain about a movie thats supposed to be dumb :]
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrPorygon March 23, 2013

Epic Fail Movie

This film started promising, i lost control laughing in the Paris Hilton Scene and the Willy Wonka scene, others were kinda funny likethe Pirates of the carribean parody, but i thought that this film has so much potential but just rushed the film into stupidity, people dying who are then alive again, nudity and alchohol. This film was incredibly boring, my friend who loves parody films fell asleep watching this. This film is an Epic Fail Movie
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

Epic movie

waste of my time,nudity and nothing funny, this is not for kids
Parent of an infant, 13, and 16 year old Written byParentReviewer August 8, 2012

UNRATED VERSION Review.

I'm Reviewing the Unrated version due to the fact that this version is more accessible than the PG-13 version. Language 7/10: (11 Uses of MotherF*cker, 1 use of F*ck, 1 Obscene hand gesture, and many uses of sh*t, d*mn, H*ll, A*s, and more) Sex/Nudity 9/10: (2 Scenes featuring Topless women one featuring full frontal nudity, Implied Sex and references to O**l, A**l, V*****l, Bestiality and more, Outlines of body parts shown through clothing, Breast and Crotch jokes and much more.) Violence/Gore 6/10: (Vomiting, Stabbings, Shootings, Decapitation and more "Cartoonish/Bloodless violence") This movie is NOT for young children which is really sad considering that's their main target audience.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

What is so "epic" about this movie?

This movie was just PLAIN TERRIBLE! The acting was annoying and the plot was just dumb.