All teen and kid member reviews for Epic Movie

Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2009

Bad! Bad! Bad!

I hate this movie. It made no sense what so ever, not funny, and extremeley objectonable for kids under 17. It was just plain old dumb. If the creators were smart, then pigs would be flying by now. It is just random humor that was not funny, sex, and swears. If I liked this movie I would have and I.Q. of 2. In the middle of the movie I ran up to the tv and turned it off. I wasted 20.00$ on this movie. Here is a tip, don't waste your time, don't waste your money. If I gave a super short rivew it would say "boo you stink epic movie." Please take my advice and don't watch this movie unless you are trying to kill yourself!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySal10125 February 19, 2012

Epic Fail.........But EPIC laughs

Hilarious, saw it with my dad on opening night. i laughed in the nacho libre scene and willy wonka scene. some boobs shown. over all i loved it
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2011

Really Good

Really, really funny. The only reason I rated this 15+ is because there is a scene where Lucy opens the wardrobe and all this junk floods the floor, then a naked woman pops out, you see all the bits! If this scene was not in it I would rate this movie 12+. Really funny and if mature people under 15 could watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 21, 2011

Worst movie you could possibly see in your life.

A parody of a group of a bunch of popular movies sounded good before saw it with my friends. I was wrong. The movie is practically built with bad words,sexuallity, violence, and drinking. Charecters we admire like Wolverine can be seen sticking his middle claw up in this trashy movie. Don't show it to your kids.
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2008

its allright

it was not great but it was okay but it was also one of the most innapropriate movies ive ever seen it should be R i almost didnt want to finish the movie,it was nothing like the movies they made fun of. my cousin thought it was cheesy and rude so thye point is i think you should be 16 or 17 to see this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymji8o November 29, 2013

The Real Epic Movie Review

This Shouldn't Be PG-13 This Movie You See A Fully Nude Woman In A Few Scenes. I Would Give It A Hard R For Nudity,Strong Language Drugs And Drinking And Violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrPorygon March 23, 2013

Epic Fail Movie

This film started promising, i lost control laughing in the Paris Hilton Scene and the Willy Wonka scene, others were kinda funny likethe Pirates of the carribean parody, but i thought that this film has so much potential but just rushed the film into stupidity, people dying who are then alive again, nudity and alchohol. This film was incredibly boring, my friend who loves parody films fell asleep watching this. This film is an Epic Fail Movie
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

Epic movie

waste of my time,nudity and nothing funny, this is not for kids
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

What is so "epic" about this movie?

This movie was just PLAIN TERRIBLE! The acting was annoying and the plot was just dumb.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 May 26, 2012

so funny i forgot to laugh.

from what i know the only thing epic about this movie is that it is an epic fail.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 12, 2011

Bit over the top

Profanity isn't that bad in terms of its infrequency and repetition. In the Uncut version they use the f word. I saw this at 10 and didn't understand half the stuff. It's an ok movie, pretty funny, but nothing compared to a lot of movies and I think a lot of reviews are over the top saying "iffy" or "off" for 16 year olds. It's a fricken PG-13!
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2011

Awesomely Epic

Extremely funny movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheeagle January 9, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byEddie123 April 30, 2014

Epically Funny!!!

I watched this movie and i laughed out loud. This is appropriate for kids 13 and up. Watch it and you'll laugh a lot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byEpicmovierocks June 5, 2013

The truth

Very good film. There are 2 bad parts. Well there's just cleavage in this and a goat and beaver kiss. But over all great film.
Teen, 14 years old Written by69 awesome April 2, 2013

funny,good,action

Well to me this was good funny to those haters people complain about a movie thats supposed to be dumb :]
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag May 19, 2012

Raunchy spoof movie is somewhat entertaining, but not original

Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg are not unlikely the most hated directors/writers of all time, but you have to see that they are making parodies. A parody never tries to be something big (even if it is named "Epic Movie"), it wants to entertain and not more. Also, a parody usually borrows the plot from the original movie, so you can not say that it is cliched or has a bad plot. I think that "Epic Movie" has its funny moments - for example the Kribbs spoof - but it is not as good as their previous comedy "Date Movie". Some jokes seem to be overused, like the part where Lucy's tongue is frozen to the pole. Overall, it is enough for an evening of entertaining and there are much worse movies: those who think they are big, but end up unintentionally funny. The movie has some violence, but it is slapstick-like. Characters get hurt, sometimes in a way that would cost them their lives - but in the next scene they are unharmed. A man's arm is broken and an obviously fake bone is sticking out. A girl's head is kicked off (no blood, she comes out unharmed and has the head back in the next scene). A girl's tongue is ripped off (no blood, the obviously fake tongue is seen frozen to a pole). Several characters fight in a battle and are killed with axes, arrows, swords, etc. I don't rememeber anything bloody in this movie. In the PG-13 version of the movie, the sexual references are frequent, but nothing too explicit is shown. In the Unrated version, there is one scene of full frontal female nudity (in the PG-13 version she wears underwear), but not in a sexual context. You see a man in bed with a woman. She wears underwear in the PG-13 version, but her breasts are visible in the Unrated. Otherwise, the sexual content is equal to the PG-13 cut. There are references to beastiality. The language is average in the PG-13 version, but the Unrated version has an extended scene in which "motherf*****g" is said several times (it is "goddamn" in the rated version). A sequence features a girl drinking a very large amount of alcohol, she then heavily vomits (this can be seen in both versions, but it is longer in the Unrated version). Should be okay for teens and up.
Kid, 7 years old December 13, 2011

epic stuff

i am 7 and i first saw this when i was 6. language and realy fake violents. it is not to bad it real funny. have fun watching :P
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrymche September 16, 2011

Kinda sucked, but still funny.

Not the best movie if you have a really young child. I saw this movie a couple of years back, I think when I was 9, somewhere around there. I am now 13 and remember being uncomfortable watching this with my mom. This would be fine for someone 14 and up and even younger if they are mature enough.