Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Eurotrip

Stupid and offensive. Beware.

Adult Written byResponsable February 4, 2015

Hilarous. Watch it with your friends!!!

OK! Eurotrip has nudity, sex, language and I know that it could be a little bit offensive but...It has been made it to be a teen comedy. You may watch it with your friends and you'll enjoy it

Adult Written bywonder dove May 2, 2012

Seen several times. Hilarious stuff!!

I found Eurotrip to be absolutely hilarious, fun to watch when you're in the mood and way, way more appropriate than any of the trashy American Pie movies! It's very upbeat and every minute of it is entertaining, never a dull moment, never boring. Lots and lots of sexual situations but all made to make you laugh. If you're 18 and over and have a knack for this kind of comedy, you will highly enjoy it. Michelle Trachtenberg is so likable in this - the reason I viewed it in the first place. NO KIDS!!!

Adult Written by@@@ December 16, 2011

OK.

Funny enough.

Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written byXBrookieBabiX February 4, 2011
This movie is awesomely terrific! The humor is so effing hilarious and the jokes are funny if you get them. Parents might find thid this awkward to watch but Hey, I watched this with my parents and they had no problem with it whatsoever :)
Adult Written bydpbj602 May 27, 2010

Funny Video...Not reccommended for younger than 15/16

At times the jokes fall flat, but at times are hilarious. Enjoyed most of the movie.