All teen and kid member reviews for Everyone's Hero

Teen, 15 years old Written bymilo remmestein December 27, 2011

Talking bats will exist one day *emphasis on sarcasm and funny accent*

Hey people, long story short, talking baseball bats are going to exist in the future and yes, Whoopi Goldberg voiced the talking bat.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 15, 2011

heroic story line

Was a really good movie. I watched it with a lot of youger kids and they allllll loved it!
Kid, 9 years old March 25, 2011

bad movie but not that bad its just like a only see it 1 time type of movie.its about A boy. who finds a talking base ball.then Babes bat is taking.So he tries to find the the end the fat guy goes to jail. and he wins the game.and many years later babe dies [not in the movie but in real life he did]
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010
Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2010

calling all yankees!

This is a cute movie. I liked it. Its very good for young baseball fans!
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

ok i guess

fine movie

Same concept with every movie, but okay I guess...

I wouldn't highly recommend this movie, but if you're a baseball fan then maybe it'll appeal to you.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The horror....

This movie was so idiotic it was almost scary. I mean, a talking baseball and bat? A kid named Yankee? What freak names their kid Yankee, some kind of obsessive Yankees fan? This also is not a good example for kids. Yankee goes off on his own to a city half-way across the country to return Babe Ruth's bat, alone and unsupervised. They're is a lot of potty humor and things, and Yankee gets bullied around a lot. Yankee also lied to the baseball by saying he would return it to the sandlot, which he never did. The bat is rude and way too talkative, the baseball has great disdain towards the bat...yeah, stuff like that. Plus, they let a 10 year old bat in the stinkin' World Series! That's not realistic at all. Couldn't they focus on a team other than the Yankees? What about the Red Sox? You know, the curse of the Bambino and all that? Overall, this movie STUNK. DO-NOT-WATCH-IT!!!!!!!!!