All member reviews for Exorcist: The Beginning

Brutal. Not for kids.

Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

Exorcist: The Beginning

Not a bad movie at all really. Not as good as the older ones of course, but still worth watching.
Adult Written byGet More MOney April 9, 2008

boo

I did not like it at all!
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 13, 2012

What Parents Should know

This is not appropriate for your kids under 13. This is for your kids that is 13 and up.
Parent Written by@@@ December 17, 2011

Nothing good to say.

None of the films in the Exorcist series are good. I did not find a single moment in any of the films scary, but this...it just pushes the word "unbearable" to the brink. It really is not strong enough word to describe this terrible, terrible film. It is a disaster that deserves no praise from anybody. 1 star is very generous, and it is a great pity that Common Sense Media does not allow you to give out zero star ratings. The script is lazy and childish, so bad that the Devil himself must have written it to punish us, and the immense amount of gore does not make the film any more entertaining. God, it's awful. By the time you're halfway through this film, you'll wish you were in hell. It's better to be there than on Earth watching this.
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2009

good

I liked the movie but it kinda scared me at one point and i saw it on tv so it probably wasn't as bad as the real movie but it was creepy so little children would have nightmares.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 17, 2009