All member reviews for Factory Girl

True story of drugs and sex is for adults only.

Teen, 16 years old Written byvolleyball7010 April 9, 2008

good...

I think this movie was a pretty good movie :]] It had some *iffy* moments. It's not like i havent seen this type of thing before though. Overall it was a good fun movie :D:D .Xo.Monicaa-->.&|
Teen, 13 years old Written byarimjmviemusicluv3 August 31, 2009

This movie isn't quite acceptable for children under 14 years of age.

Although I have seen it and it shouldn't be appropriate for children my age it is a good story. I had to watch it especially since it told the story of my favorite past time celebrities Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick. This move does contain alot of drug and alchohol abuse people can relate and they can also understand Edie's addiction. They can also learn more about the famous Andy Warhol. There was alot of sexual intercourse in this film but it seemed to me that was needed to be included to show the intensity of Edie and Billy Quin's relationship.
Teen, 14 years old Written byg@n$t3r April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byso_you_think_im... April 9, 2008

This movie is a must see

i think it is a must see because there are 14 year olds who can handle this type of movie. there are a lot of worse things that i have watched.
Adult Written byJayGatsby October 27, 2011

Spectacular cautionary tale about the empty promises of being famous

This movie does not glorify the lifestyle of its real-life characters. It's a cautionary tale about the meaninglesness of being famous for fame's sake. I appreciated this movie because I watched it at a time when I was studying postmodern art, and the total meaninglessness of Warhol's art was apparent, as well as his total lack of loyalty. What makes the movie so good are the breathaking and Oscar-worthy performances of Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce, who consumed their roles with an authenticity and passion that was wonderful to watch. The movie ends with a mash-up of poignant flashbacks, with Warhol and Edie contemplating how the world would remember them. It is a sad, regretful little movie, about sad, regretful people, and how they can be swept away in the false promises of being famous, and all the decadence that comes with it. It remains a sad cautionary tale that rings ture on the consequences of being famous. I recommend it for ADULTS ONLY. The sex, nudity, drug content, and profanity is pervasive throughout.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycaseypuppy1 April 9, 2008