All member reviews for Failure to Launch

Formulaic romcom isn't meant for kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMaddieblk1 July 7, 2015

Good movie

It has sexual content but it doesn't show anything.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2009

Kids should not watch this movie! it is so innapropriate! the humor is hillareous though
Teen, 16 years old Written bySaSi April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygizmoandco April 9, 2008

Amazing

This is an amazing movie and it is a lesson in true love. Everyone in middle school or higher should see it. Even though some moments are a little inapproppriate for younger kids, a classic fairy- tale ending ensues. Since I am 13, I am at the perfect age to see this movie.
Adult Written byfr0stedshad0w April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

cute

I don't know why common sense only gave it 2 stars. I thought it was funny and reminded me of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. This movie was really good and I definately recommend this to any one 13 and up!

I laughed trough the whole thing

Has some sex jokes but over all a very funny movie it will make you laugh through the whole thing.
Adult Written bymorningglory April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

love story

its a great movie
Parent Written byJill Murphy April 9, 2008

Failiure to entertain

A complete waste of time, a disconnected story and a wannabe slapstick comedy that simply doesn't deliver.

It rocks dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Goofy

This movie was sopposed to be funny but it was jest plain goofy. It didn't really make me laugh but I would say that it is appropite for my age.
Teen, 15 years old Written byiloveharrypotter7 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytechsuz April 9, 2008

Another trashy romantic comedy that should be rated R

Yet another romantic comedy that gets a PG-13 rating, but should be closer to an R rating. Crude language is frequently used, which is the opposite of what one would expect from a romance movie. Cheap entertainment and nothing uplifting at all about the movie. Save your time by not watching this one and do something more positive with your friends or family.