All teen and kid member reviews for Family Guy: Blue Harvest

Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

awesome

awesome
Teen, 15 years old Written byFamily guy lover March 19, 2011

A little bad for kids but good for teens and adoults

Love it a little bad language and other things but it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011

Funny, but...

Very funny, but don't show it to the wrong kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc October 16, 2010

hilarious, but not for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The words "b--ch" (once preceded by "son of a"), "a-s", and "s--t" are tossed around comically, which sends a bad message, but some of the comedy comes from the bad language and euphemisms (i.e.: baby Stewie says something like, "I have one big problem, which is that I Sithed my pants"). In addition, there is one use of the word "f--k" ("f--k you, b--ch!"). There is a lot of innuendo here and there, such as when R2D2 says his sister is a "lesbot", when C3PO says he "just had sex with his 90s printer girlfriend", and when a Stormtrooper says he "boned his wife". At the beginning, C3PO asks R2D2 to hold his bag of cocaine.
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2010

Good movie , a little rude though ...

Good movie , but "C3P0" and "R2D2" are rude to much . But , if you ignore that , then its all ok . Real funny in parts , and that old guy , is so so so funny !! Thats why iv'e gave this movie 3 stars . But after you've watched it , because its a short movie (not to short , but not as long as your average movie) , you cant watch it again , cause you know whats going to happen , but i would recommend it to people , who need a little cheering up , and then , when you forget about it in a couple of years , (if you can!) , then watch it again .
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2012

teens = very risky

NO NO NO FOR KIDS
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2009

Edgy movie, but hilarious!

I was pretty shocked to hear "F--k you!" come out of Cleveland's mouth. I also heard "Holy s--t!" during a discussion about Tyra Banks. You have the regular mild language and sexual innuendo like you usually hear in Family Guy to add to that, but other than that, it's fantastic movie that is great for any Family Guy lover, Star Wars fan or not.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydare_dude153 June 10, 2015

Extremely funny

Great movie but very raunchy beware one use of fuck
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2014

Funny but not for kids

I find this movie very fascinating although they use very harsh language. Words like (f**k you, you son of a bitch) and holy s**t. Other words are like hell, ass, damn, and crap. This is appropriate for ages 14 and up
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2014

Funny spoof

Violence- 3 (Animated Violence) Sex- 4 (Strong Sexual References) Language- 2 (Mild Coarse Language) Drugs- 3 (Moderate Drug Use)
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2013

Good and funny movie

I saw the movie when I was 3 or 4 I have every season of family guy (1-12) and south park (1-16) including the movie when I was 8 it was good and funny I would say 13 and up
Teen, 17 years old Written byDoritos-6 July 7, 2013

Great Movie

On 15-17 Pause 13-14 Off 2-12
Teen, 14 years old Written byParker Rankin June 28, 2013

Funny

Watched it and I liked the funny moments.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 3, 2012

awesome spoof! but contains sexual humour

not as good as the tv show, but very funny!
Kid, 4 years old May 10, 2012

R

It should be R because of extreme sex, violence, and language.
Kid, 8 years old May 9, 2012

gross

NO WAY
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 6, 2011

Better than the show.

My rating: PG-13 for suggestive innuendo throughout, frequent language, and for cartoon violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGreg Foltynowicz March 29, 2011

tweens

more mild only 1 F bomb and some suggestive comments and one reference of drug use. The robots R2D2 and C3P0 smoke what seems to be a bag of marijuana.
Teen, 16 years old Written byI_TellTheTruth January 7, 2011

IFFY 15+

LANGUAGE: Frequent bad language, occasionally graphic ("F-ck you, you son of a b-tch!") ("Holy sh-t!") SEX: Well, Herbert is a pedophile. His lightsaber represents his penis becoming "excited" at one point during the movie. And one Stormtrooper keeps talking about "boning" his girlfriend.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

Hilarious

This movie was really funny. I love family guy and this is probably the best special. I would rate it PG-13 for crude and sexual humor throughout, language and comic violence.