All member reviews for Fever Pitch

Perfectly enjoyable but perfectly forgettable.

Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2010

Spoliers!!!!!

In one scene, Lindsay (Drew) gets hit in the head by a foul ball. Lindsay mentions she is late on her period. Making out and shirtless men are visible In one scene, one of Ben's friends are shaving his balls, but nothing is seen. Overall...Great movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatiemay017 August 16, 2009

FEVER PITCH is AWESOME!

I LOVED this movie 1 because I LOVE Drew Barrymore and 2 because the RED SOX are my FAVE team.i thought it was great. and had a good plot. so Red sox fans or Drew fans u should really see this movie!
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2014

It's okay

It's an okay movie with an okay premise and okay characters. That's really all I can say about it.
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2010

Good movie

There are positive messages because he decides that (Spoiler Alert!!) loving people is more important that his favorite baseball team. He decides to make positive sacrafices.
Adult Written bymydyingprayer April 9, 2008

I loved this movie

I tihnk this film is great! Maybe not a kid movie but a good movie for teens and adults.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytobymac520 April 9, 2008

Fever Pitch

This is such a funny movie! It is amust-see for any humor-loving people! Also if you like the Red Sox watch this movie! It is good.
Adult Written bygizmoandco April 9, 2008

Sweet and fun

Warm and charming, with characters we all cared about. Some sexuality, but not enough to be concerned about my 12-year-old daughter being there.
Adult Written bySonia Montejano April 9, 2008

so-so movie

This movie had potential, but after a while I just got bored

MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

This movie isn't that bad, I saw it when I was about 8. Loved it. I Bought it when I was just turning ten. The sexual content is the biggest issue. And that's not even alot. Plus, I got every joke they made on that subject. Bottom Line: 13+
Teen, 14 years old Written byhorselover326 April 9, 2008

I think I got dumber watching this movie

Ok so maybe it wasn't horrible. I was never much of a romantic comedy person but this movie was very dull. It was kinda cute but I thought it was weird that that guy was obsessed with the red sox. I mean I knew that's what the movie was supposed to be about but that was all the movie was about red sox, red sox, red sox!! I felt like I'm not even a baseball fan so why am I watching this movie?? And I love Drew Barrymore too so I expected a little more of the movie