Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Fighting with My Family

Some language, lots of pro wrestling in funny biopic.

Adult Written byLharper1030 May 26, 2019

Super inappropriate-didnt finish

My kids are 10 and almost 13, I am usually just fine with most pg-13 movies and some language, but this was pretty bad. Lots of sexual innuendo, language involving slang and name calling. It will be awhile before I'm ok watching this with my kids, and we've watched a lot of pg-13 movies together.

Adult Written bymovieman48 March 23, 2019

Crude but entertaining

This is an entertaining biopic of the female wrestler Paige. Some good messages here, like family issues - both positive and negative - and just what is the best thing we can do with our lives. However, parents should be warned there is a lot of crude language in this and this is better seen by adults.
Adult Written byMooshka March 16, 2019

The overall lesson trumps the rough language/ sexual content

I watched this movie tonight with my 9 and 12 year old sons. There were several moments in the first half that made me uncomfortable and that I had to explain. For example, what's a 'stiffy' or 'wanker'. I soon started to feel like this movie was a huge mistake. But the plot caught up, and soon my son with special needs was shouting at the screen "It's alright to be who you are! You're so amazing just like you are right now," Both boys embraced the rough, colorful family and its equally colorful language, and it added to the authenticity of them being normal people with their own dreams. I was very moved by the way this movie impacted my children, and (despite the sexual innuendoes and inappropriate language) would unequivocally recommend it.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byrichards182 March 12, 2019

Not a 12A title

We went with our sons and ended up leaving after the first 10 minutes. In that time there was multiple swear words, a teenager dealing heroin and sexual references. The language just feels excessive and the sexual references and penis jokes just seem like they've all been piled in for cheap laughs. In my opinion, this film wouldn't be suitable for most 12 year olds

Parent Written byCooldudeben75 March 11, 2019

Oh wow

This film was heartbreaking. Spoiler alert: Paig gets in to the wrestling career and her brother Zak doesn’t. This movie has some swear words but most 2 year olds can handle.

Parent of a 14 year old Written bymelmejmor February 26, 2019
Disappointed theres too much vulgar language and women being objectified wearing bikinis on stage ,but that is wwf after all.
Adult Written byTeamForwood February 22, 2019

Amazing

This movie was funny,emotional & inspiring. Not only is Paige's part inspirational,but her brother Zak also has a good story as well
Adult Written byAustin G. January 26, 2019

Under Embargo

I've been under embargo since January 24, 2018. All I can say is that it's a great film, despite the trailers making it look less-so.