All parent member reviews for Finding Nemo

Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byjoannab July 11, 2010

Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byKunmingMom July 1, 2010

suspense/peril is frightening for little ones

My kids had a hard time with the scary scenes as pre-schoolers, but loved the story. There's lots to love about this one, and they've grown into it now.
Adult Written by4Spice June 13, 2010

good movie for kids

kids will love it nothing bad in the movie
Parent of a 2, 8, and 11 year old Written byDa Nerd May 20, 2010

sweet

Sweet. -Da nerd
Parent Written byPrincess Samara May 3, 2010

This movie is my kids favorite!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byonline pokies March 23, 2010

Perfect for all ages

Nice movie and funny ;-)
Parent of a 4 year old Written bykathybu February 22, 2010

my 4-year old distressed about Nemo's mother

I thought this movie was great, and showed it to my 4-year-old after seeing the 4+ recommendation here. But my daughter sobbed quite a lot after the movie was over, and has fixated on what happened to Nemo's mother, and why he wasn't reunited with her at the end of the movie. I guess she's more sensitive than the typical child of her age.
Educator and Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycelinac January 26, 2010

Breathtaking animation. Talented vocal work. A well-written screenplay. Another Pixar success.
Adult Written byrockmonster January 23, 2010

AMAZING

awesome! i loved it when i first watched. pixar is brilliant family fun (and most of their movies have made it to the top 250) negatives are Nemo telling his father he hates him and runs off, disobeying him (which irons out in the end and nemo learns his lesson), some scariness caused by sharks and other sea creatures,.and some mild peril. but still awesome. if you have kids under 4 or 5 you may want to watch it first. if they are 6 or older you probably have nothing to worry about. definitely worth a watch.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bychrispitts December 22, 2009

Kidz Love It

I love it my 2yr old daughter is in love with this movie, she loves all the fish they r so cute she says.Lots of bright colors and fun fish.Its good for the kids to learn about whats in the sea as well.
Adult Written bydrummer66 December 16, 2009

i would have to say this is pixtar's best movie, it should be rated G
Parent of a 7 year old Written bynette525 November 16, 2009

How Nemo can help you educate your children

My whole family loved it and my grandchildren looked at me and said granny that's why you told us not to go anywhere without a grown up being with us because you don't wont anyone to take us and their mom and dad told them yes.But i think it also shows everyone that even though you have a handicap don't let it stop you from doing what you wont to do that you can make something with your life.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byJimL November 9, 2009

My daughter has seen most of this movie at least a dozen times and we still skip over the scariest part at the beginning, but she now enjoys all of the rest of the film and its one of her favorites. As a father, I love this film, it really captures some of my emotions over the conflict between keeping my kids safe but encouraging them to confident and enjoy life.
Parent of an infant and 3 year old Written bycwyatt October 26, 2009

Ocean adventure with no 2 yr old fright.

This is one of about 6 movies I would show to a 2 yr old. At 2, they are too young to understand that sharks are scary. The shark scene is pretty short and mild. This is one of my go-to movies on sick days.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bymy.hero.ty August 17, 2009

It's alright for my 2 year old

My 2 year old loves it. There are some scary parts that spook him but he loves watching this movie. It's also educational because it talks about the ocean at times. He loves to act like Bruce the shark. I guess it all depends on the child.
Parent Written bymom2punkynbear July 30, 2009

Great for 4+, iffy for 2-3y/o. You have to know your child. If your child isn't phased by things with sharp teeth chasing main characters, go for it.
Parent of an infant and 4 year old Written byrevolords July 26, 2009

The mother dies and nemo is abducted. The first 15 minutes is terrifying for a little kid. I do NOT recommend this movie for anyone under 5.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySeven07 July 3, 2009

good

I don't really think the scenes get too tense or are too violent. I think this has beat after beat of positive messages and I approve this movie!
Parent of a 4 year old Written byRoysMyBoy May 28, 2009

Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 13, 2009

Cute, funny the whole way through!!!

This movie is funny and adorable, if u like cute animated pixar movies, this movie is perfect for you!