Raging hormones rule in crude cheerleading comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycreamcheese7 March 27, 2011

good for tweens like ages 12 and up

it is a good movie...only bad part is when you see a girls boobs.
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2009
Overall, this was a very funny movie, but I saw the unrated version, and there is a scene of full frontal nudity of a girl and boys. The girl has her breasts shown in a lake, and the boys are seen by their penises and butts. Parents are cautioned for the unrated version.
Adult Written byMovie Man August 7, 2009

Absolutely Hilarious!

I loved this movie! It was hysterical and sexy!
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2009

good for tweens and teens

i loved it its a great movie if you like comieds
Adult Written byali1970 June 10, 2009
there is nudity in it when in the lake the girl takes her bra off full frontal view of bare breasts
Adult Written byDBarto March 21, 2009

No, just, no

This is one of the worst movies ever made. I wouldn't even force my worst enemy to watch it. The only thing is movie is about is sex, sex, and more sex. There is a lot of language, there is a ton of commercialism, a phenomenal amount of sex, and this movie projects the wrong ideas onto kids. I never expected this movie to be any good, but this is worse than even I could have imagined. 1 out of 5
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 April 23, 2012

sounds nice! for kids 12 and up!

well i haven't seen this movie some clips on youtube it looks a real good movie. 2 guys lots cheerleaders hmm sounds nice. although movie may be better for teenagers or tweens say 12 and up i never seen it but i bet its good! and its got to be funny just by seeing the actors and all i think i'll give this movie a chance defintley!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 21, 2012

Raunchy teen comedy with crude laughs and dialog

Crude references and dialog, rear nudity, very funny
Teen, 16 years old Written byKaihfewuory327ybch April 19, 2011

Crude and boring

This has got to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I only laughed once in the entire movie while the rest of the time I was cringing at the stupidity of the cheerleaders, the annoying way the two main characters (who look about 30) talked in unison and how disrespectful the guys were to the girls in the movie. I fail to see how two jocks sleeping their way through their entire highschool and then rocking up at a cheerleading camp to try and sleep with every girl there as well, even counts as funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 12, 2011
i think this movie is so funny
Teen, 14 years old Written bynatthebugw January 2, 2010
BEST MOVIE EVER!!! it wasn't very innapropriate . very funnyy and entertaining, mature 10 year olds can watch it. in the unrated version there were barely any differences but that version for atleast 13 or 14 year olds
Teen, 14 years old Written byvampire child December 21, 2009

I DNT SAY ITS FOR ALL TEEN BT I SAY FOR MUTURE PPL

YO DIS MOVIE WAS FUNNY I LAUGHED EXSPIACILLY WHEN HE HAD THT GAY DUDES BRACELET IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE HAD TO DANCE NAKED AND WHEN THA RACOON TOOK THEIR CLOTHES .WOW THIS MOVIE IS SMETHIN.i SAY THIS SHOW IS FOR MUTUIRE PPL. PPL WHO ARENT AFRAID TO C BUTTS AND STUFF LIKE THT.I LOVE IT I HPE THEY CME OUT WITH ANOTHA
Parent of a 17 year old Written byBallinmyanus November 29, 2009

Anyone who's parents don't mind watching a funny movie.

It is not movies that make kids do what they do, or videos games. And I am sick of everyone saying this. I am 14, and I was not influenced in anyway by this movie and to go out and act the way these guys do. I did that sht before I watched this movie. So you need to stop complaining about everything you see and chill the fk out. This was one of the FUNNIEST and greatest movies ever. And should not be rated any more/less than PG-13.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhhhhhhhhhhhh August 22, 2009
this movie is very funny. but this movie also has a lot of sexual content and language.
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written bytshrum August 19, 2009
No wonder our children have no sense of right or wrong any more when the girl ask the other girl why she was in her bed and the other replied sleepwalking but would make the best out of it and carressed her breast it made me sick
Teen, 13 years old Written bygreenactress August 19, 2009

HA HA

this movie was VERY funny! Language was bad and sexual suff was a bit extream, but was entertaining, after all, isn't that what a movie is about? The ending was good. I really liked this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeytonmckenzie July 28, 2009

Very funny movie for teenagers.

I loved this movie. It is very funny. It was quite stereo-typical. The main thing to be concerned about is the sexuality. Although it's not any more raunchy or dirty then any usual teen movie, it is still not appropriate for 12 and under. Some language to be concerned about. Great funny movie for 13+.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 July 20, 2009

Very Funny

This was the first movie i've bought in a while. It is very funny. In the PG-13 one the language doesnt go past the s-word (same with unrated). In the unrated there is more sexual humor and a brief scene of nudity.
Teen, 15 years old Written byimattison July 12, 2009
I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe May 16, 2009

Not Your Average Cheerleading Movie!!!!

I thought this movie was very funny! I went to it with my sixteen year old and we had agreat time. I liked how it wasn't an average cheerleading movie. There was a little to much sexual references though.