All member reviews for Firewall

Harrison Ford as action hero again. Teens and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

It gets an A

great movie. A little violent but I say good for kids 11 and up
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

thiller movie

This movie was great but its not for small childern.
Adult Written byTaraBrown April 9, 2008

I thought the movie was great, although the bad guy does say the F-word one time, and it was not stated in the review... in case people out there are wondering whether it is appropriate for little ones... other than that, good flick!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 26, 2015
Written byAnonymous November 8, 2014

This movie is dangerous poison

My rating:PG-13 for violence,brief strong language and nudity
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

It was Okay.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjdawg55 November 24, 2011

Great Harrison Ford Movie

This is the kind of movie that should keep being made. It leaves out all of the unneed nudity and has just enough violence, instead of most other movies where it includes too much violence and overly exaggerates the blood. Harrison Ford is a great role model, because he goes to amazing lengths to protect his family which is a trait that i think all good fathers should have. It also doesn't have too much language which is something that my parents care about, when they choose to let me watch a movie or not. they think that i care about language, but i hear it every day so language doesnt bother me like it does to most other kids that are around my age. i think that this is a great movie for teens and tweens to watch to learn how much that their father cares for them, even though sometimes he doesn't show it.
Adult Written bygarfield2711 August 3, 2009

Harrison Ford Returns, and is out to save his family.

This movie is an excellant treat for teens and up. The "F" word is used once, and GD is used 5 times. Several men are shot, 1 dies in an explosion, another is blungeoned by a blender, and another is impaled by a pick axe. Family is shown in a positive light and is shown as extremely important. The action and fast pacing, makes this 2 hour film seem to go by super fast. Watch out for the double surprise twist ending.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion June 19, 2009

Taut and Thrilling...Ford's Best Since THE FUGITIVE

This movie is a perfect thriller. It will have you on the edge of your seat the entire time, and you won't be able to take your eyes from it. It is action-packed, smart, and completely riveting. The bad news: it isn't appropriate for young kids. While the actual violence seen onscreen isn't that bad (no worse than, say, Indiana Jones), the film has a constant feel of peril and imminent danger, as Ford's family is held hostage. The main villain's cool, collected manner is frightening. He kills without remorse, and the thought of what he might do to Ford's family will be too overpowering for kids. In addition, a few people are shot (some blood seen), and one man has a nasty bout with a pickaxe, resulting in his impalement. Another man is beaten to death with a blender. There is also some mild, but pervasive language ("s**t", "d**n", "a*s", "screw you") in addition to one "f**k".
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2009

ok movie

this film made me jump when there was a dead guy in the car but still a cool movie.
Adult Written byGamePlayer12 April 14, 2009
This was a really good thriller. This and FlightPlan was very good thrillers. This is a movie to check out. I love these kinda thrillers... man very good. its pretty bloody like one character gets bashed by a blender and gets kicked. and many beatings,stabbing,punching,kickings. and good bit of langauge.
Adult Written byjuliebeth2 April 9, 2008
Exciting movie with a few violent parts that were a little extreme for my 13 year old. Also, there is an F word that's not mentioned in the chart under profanity.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCohen322 April 9, 2008

This movie is awesome!! It's not for kids under 12 though, scenes get violent and a little scary at times and there is some profanity throughout the movie including the F-word. However this movie has a great plot and is very intresting, I enjoyed it a lot and recomend it for kids of the right age.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWayTooDramatic April 9, 2008

Fun Action Movie

This is a fun, yet average action movie. The lauguage isn't too bad, but the violence is definately an issue. Some people may be disturbed by the fact that a young boy and a teenage girl are in danger, and a boy suffers an allergic reaction. There is no sex or drinking, but people still may want to think twice about if their kids are eaisly phased by nonstop violence.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytluap2 April 9, 2008

the ending was horrible and the last 15 minuets of it was the only stuff with the action. not what i thought it was going to be
Adult Written April 9, 2008

Great action

Firewall is just a great movie.It made me so anxious to find out what happens at the end.However this movie is not good for children under 12 years of age.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylianabrown92 April 9, 2008

Got me on the edge of my seat!!

I suggest this movie to ages 13+