All member reviews for Flight 93: The Movie

Tense made-for-TV movie about Sept.11 skyjacking.

Adult Written byprisonbreaker April 9, 2008

Startling

I thought this was surprisingly good. Tense, Sad, and very, very scary. Not in a horror movie way; you have to think about what's going on and the fact that this really happened. Although the DVD version was rated PG13, {this movie was made for A&E}when they played it on tv as TVPGV (violence). strange that a MADE-FOR-TV-MOVIE would have a different rating then that on tv. Overall:Great,not excellent, but great. worth the short time it takes up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Some great parts, and others where you can tell it's made for tv

But despite its faults that it suffers from being made directly for tv, it still manages to impact you and make you just sit in quiet at the end of the film. Acting was alright, but the black-haired girl did the best job, and her conversations with her mom were the most moving of the calls to family. While I certainly can't suggest this over WTC or United 93, I still must say that for those who want a less intense memory of 9/11, this is the one to go with.

Great Movie

This is the greatest movie about 9/11
Teen, 13 years old Written byadriannah is awesome September 30, 2011

Adriannah is awesome+ i am a comedian!!!!!!!! LOL

the movie Flight 93 is a good movie to show young adults, around the age of 13+. There are positive messges in this movie that young kids could here but some parents are picky about what they let there kids watch. There are many good role models and i am only 13 years old and i am writing this after i watched this movie in health class, my teacher said it was ok to cry and alot of us cried because of the sadness in this movie i though it was just a wonderful movie it is very touching and will just tovh your heart. There is actualy some violence which includes mahamadd bin laden or how ever you spell his name well he stabs one of the guys on the plane because he was going to call te police and he didnt want that to happen so he stabbed him so no one would think that they were dangerous! well thats all i have to say and this is me adriannah a girl that is 13 saying that this is a good movie for everyone that is between the ages of 13+ well thats all i have to say! BYE LOVE YOU ALL JK btw that means jsut kidding for all the adults taht dont speak us teens language! lol and that means laugh out loud gosh guys get you facts right i am also a comedian please leave me some comments and tel me what i could do to be funnier and i have a website called leave me alone im a comedian.org its funny
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieslug August 9, 2009

one of the saddest movies ive ever seen

this movie is very hard to watch and is not for entertainment porpeses there for i fell it shold not be ratted there is death vilolence and very stressfull moments i do not recomend to anyone 13 and under
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

A must see movie about nobility and doing whats right at any cost

I dont care about the content. This is an emotional re-account of the terrible events that took place on 9-11. After learning what has happened already, and their soon to be fate, they all decide to take action to stop the terrorists. Its emotional watching them making final calls to their loved ones. They break into the cock pit. Their is terroristic threateing which a kid will either not understand, or take it in a way where they get freaked out (so make sure your kid knows and understands what happened and why. In the end, they succede in making the plane miss the target by stalling the terrorists long enough and they crash into the feild (the crash is not shown thank goodnes.) It is a good way to remember the many lives lost on 9-11.