All member reviews for Flight of the Phoenix

Exciting (but intense) adventure for older kids.

Adult Written byTarkea April 9, 2008

Not too bad

This not the same as the original and not as good but Dennis Quaid plays his part well. There were no women in the original but Amanda Otto did not detract from it at all. In fact that was part of the reason we went to see it. There is not much violence in it and hardly any swearing which is music to my ears. So, all in all it is a very entertaining movie.

Please, in the name that is good, please don't watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is terrible. Everything is bad. If you are desparate to watch it, please consult a doctor or be a adult. Just don't watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow May 11, 2012

Quaid at his best!

This was a fantastic film. I am very surprised that critics hated it so much. The action is great, the tone is suspensful, and the music is also nicely selected. But parents need to know that there is violence, language (one use of "f*ck") and some smoking (one character smokes right in front of a "no smoking" sign at an oil rig). But these little "appropriateness" flaws don't change the fact that it's just a purely good movie, with great acting from Dennis Quaid and a so-unlikeable-it's-likeable performance from Giovanni Ribisi. Five stars!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysocalledsyd April 9, 2008
Adult Written byn8chiro April 9, 2008
Adult Written byalexo21 April 9, 2008

Couldn't have been much better

I think this movie could've been for kids (just a bit of violence and lots of argueing). My little bro who's 11 loved this movie. Super exciting, suspensfull... I love the plot. And even though the whole story happens in one same spot it never got dull. I like the characters. The movie couldn't have been much more entertaining
Teen, 13 years old Written bykliz104.1 April 9, 2008