All member reviews for Flightplan

Teen, 15 years old Written bysupersam1693 April 9, 2008

Mile a Mintue

This movie would be good for kids ages 12 if it weren't for some violence. It is a movie that you have to pay extra clsoe attention to. Every word they say plays a major part of the climax of the movie. It was a really good mystery movie I think teens my age would enjoy.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byPippin April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bydomo121 April 9, 2008

Best Movie Ever

I thought that this movie was good but very suspensful. Although I figured out the kidnapper from the first seen they did a good job at hiding it later on here was some mild swaring. There was also a big scene were it looks like a plaine crashes
Teen, 13 years old Written byRobby Berger April 18, 2014

A great movie about a mother's devotion to her girl.

A good movie all in all, but there is a scene in the beginning where someone is watching the mother from a window. A little creepy, and another scene where her child disappears and is left for dead by a kidnapper who has strapped 2 bombs to the room that the girl is in. There is a lot of suspense in this movie, and quite ironic at the same time, as the crew of the massive jet thinks she is insane because her child was never counted, supposedly. As she emerges from the wreckage of the plane holding her daughter, everyone there has a newfound respect for the mother.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Fantastic!

Flightplan is an excellent movie with a great message! Contains moderate violence and mild language. Is not appropriate for children that have suffered the loss of someone close to them recently. For Tweens 12 and up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 April 11, 2012

Flightplan great movie

This is a really good movie lots of suspense and action
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 10, 2012

Flightplan Review

Started off as a tense and sophisticated psychological thriller but by the end it's just implausible, unengaging and dull. Violence: 2/5 - Guns, suicide, physical fights, bomb ticking. Language: 1.5/5 - Low profanity. Sex: 0/5.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymylibrarycardworeout December 5, 2011

A Must Watch!!!

This was a heart stopping, action packed, distressing, and amazing thriller. This movie was not scary in the sense that there was blood and guts, but loosing your child at 40,000 feet in the air, while you are transporting your husband’s body to be buried, can be kind of distressing – well, not kind of, really distressing. I cried quite a lot in this movie because there were a few sad scenes, but it was mostly just nail-biting. This movie kept you thinking because you did not know who was actual baddy was until the end. I thought it was one person but in the last 15 minutes of an 1 hr 30 min movie you find out that is it someone completely different and there are so many people to choose between. Jodi Foster (Contact, Silence of the Lambs) played her character very well. She was a mother who was distressed, and determinate to find her child even when no one else had actually seen the children. I was amazed at how good her acting was. I would describe some of the other characters and how they were like, but I may give something away. This is a great movie, but this is like Jaws for the sky so if you were nervous about flying with children, or just flying in general, this is not a great movie for you. But otherwise, this is a definite watch. I would give it 5/5 stars as the acting was superb, and the story line was fantastic,
Teen, 15 years old Written bybibliophile November 8, 2008

Absolutely astonishing

This movie was so beyond amazing, and I LOVED Peter Sarsgaard. Wicked cool guy! Anyway. Sex: Nothing really. Violence: A person hits an armrest and gets a scratch on her face, another gets hit with a fire extinguisher, and there is blood on his ear and face. Language: A dozen profanities include several s-words and abuses of God’s name (“g--d--n,” “Jesus,” “Christ”). This was a really good movie, and I highly recommend it, particularly on ClearPlay DVD Player (clearplay.com)

I LOVED IT!! But it was scary.

FLIGHTPLAN was a great movie! Very well done, SCARY, but I love scary movies. Any kids under about 11 or 12 shouldn't see it if they don't like scary movies. It was not very realistic in some ways, yet Freaky in others. The thing that made it less scary than it could've been was that Jodie Foster knew the Plane so well. Scared me most of the time. It was also kind of Complicated. But if you're a scary thriller fan, this movie's right for you!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

I liked this

i saw it in theaters last night. I very liked it. Jodie foster Is AMAZING See it you won't regret it
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byRAVEN_ROCKS April 9, 2008

exciting

this was a fantastic movie very well thought out i would say 12 and up (i know it says i'm 11 but i grew up since then i'm 13)
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Entertaining, worth renting

Flightplan was an entertaining movie, but do not expect a great movie. Do not worry about it being scary. It is suspenseful, but nothing is freaky or anything like that. There is one 'b' word, but other than that there was no bad language. The violence is only at the end when a gun is shot at the main character. No one is hurt. I recommend this movie to families who are looking for a fun, suspenseful movie. Recommended for ages 10+
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

I cried at the end, Flightplan a thriller!

I am 10 years old, and when I first saw the preview, I thought "Wow, scary and intense, but a good movie for my dad." Well, I came home one day and found out my Mom and Grandmother were watching 'Flightplan'. My mother said it would be okay if we watched it together. I loved it! Yes, it's true, Jodie Foster spit out some crude words in the search for her daughter, but it is a fact that it ends just perfectly, with a rich plot and and deep action. Some ten-year-olds might not like or understand this, and for some parents, watching thsi langyuage and action is just to intense. My parents have always said I have an odd taste for movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytrmbn65 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

A very suspenseful movie...

I saw this movie at a sleepover with some of my friends. I really wanted to watch a scary movie, but a lot of the people there were "scardy cats" so we decided to watch Flight Plan. It was just perfect for them, not very scary at all and very interesting to watch. I kept wanting to scream at the people that she was telling the truth about her daughter being on the plane! It made me angry that no one would believe her until I found out why...This is a must-see!