Crude but imaginative adventure is flush with fun.

Adult Written bycranky April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Very funny!

This movie was really funny! But we saw it at the dollar theater so I didn't feel like we spent as much. I probably wouldn't pay full price to see it. It's a little violent on some parts but nothing your kids can't handle.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008
Hilarious, innocent, and cute...lots of fun.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

My 3 year old and I both laughed out loud.

I took my three year old to see this. I expected to be bored, but found myself laughing out loud. My three year old thought the frog was a little scary as the "bad guy." But otherwise liked it alot and asks to watch it over and over now that it's out on video.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

great kid movie

when i saw it in therathers i thought it was great

worse than sucker mc
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written bywallyk2334 April 9, 2008

Fun movie for entire family!

My 3 and 5 year old love this movie. one of their favorites.

I laughed!

Wonderful, must-see film.
Adult Written bypotamus9 April 9, 2008

We loved this movie, lots of humor for adults too!
Adult Written bykrystalhaze April 9, 2008

Entertaining for young kids

My 3 yr old son loved this movie and his daddy & I were somewhat entertained as well. Unfortunately, its not as good as other animated films out there now, but the singing slugs who appear periodically throughout the film are very funny. I actually looked forward to the slugs and would have advocated them being in the movie more. There's a bit of slap-stick humor in it, but I wouldn't consider it inappropriate for kids . . . it was mild if you compare it to what I watched as a kid, like Bugs Bunny or Tom & Jerry. And if you don't want you kids seeing tiolet or sewer humor/references, then its not for you, but then again the title 'Flushed Away' should have told you that . . . .
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

:) Great Movie

Flushed Away is a great movie!:) It is like a "Flushing good movie!" I like it because it is very CREATIVE. I love CREATIVE movies. There is SOME vilonce:(. But watch this "Flushing good movie today!"

Absolutely Ridiculous

Please do not waste your time watching this movie. It is dull, not funny, and has no adventure. The makers of this movie tried to make it interesting, hilarious, and adventurous, but it absoulutely is not. Overall, this movie is an hour an a half of time-wasting.