All teen and kid member reviews for Fool's Gold

Teen, 17 years old Written byBailey9253 April 9, 2008

good movie, i guess

kinda stuipd plot, i mean a divorced couple searching for gold? matthew mcanahey is protrayed as dimm witted. and a girl flashes her boobs from a far but its still obvious. i would take no child younger than 12. still at 12, its kinda, well you know

Not Worth Watching

This movie is not worth seeing. It looked like a alright romantic comedy from the trailer but i think that it was horrible having the "attractive" female be dumb. Because that is a stereotype and i think that that was unnecesarry. Added on to that they had language and a girl flashing. I don't think that it's very funny either, it's lame and shallow.
Kid, 9 years old January 2, 2014

ok

ok but wolfbloods really better.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 6, 2013

Like this movie

It's pretty good. Aside from the action and thrills, one use of the F-bomb, and a scene where two girls flash their bare breasts at Finn, it's pretty action packed with some humor.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylisakuhl April 8, 2011

I kinda liked it. I searched for it on google and read some good things. So far nice movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

not the best one ever

This movie looks funny but in the middle it actually gets really boring. The is some language and violance but it isn't that bad. I would say its ok for kids 13+
Teen, 15 years old Written byv_toria129910 April 9, 2008