Parent of a 10, 12, and 14 year old Written byGimmick March 7, 2011

This is a fantastic movie, moving and educational this deserves to be on everyones top 10. There is no violence, but some of the main characters die and this is very sad. There is some minor language such as sh-t and 1 instance of F--K YEAH!!! Jenny works as a stripper at one point and has sex with forrest, but you don't see anything. This still to this day is a firm family favourite.
Adult Written bydwrigt6494 December 17, 2010

Forrest Gump Review

I love this movie. I think it's one of the best movies ever. There are a lot of historical references in it. Also, the main character show that through hard work and dedication, you can achieve anything. They also show the importance of family throughout the story. The only down side is there is a good amount of violence and some bad language because they are in the Vietnam war, so some things are said and done that might not be appropriate for young children.
Parent of a 18+ year old Written bygilstrapstudios July 8, 2009

Forrest Gump blew my mind away

When I saw this movie, it was one of my top five favorite movies of all time. But the war scene was a little bloody, and the movie had a little bit of sexual situations and strong cuss words, but this is an awesome movie and you should see this! You'll be glad you did!
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 21, 2009

Cool

A cool movie and sweet. Watch it! Beware of content ages 14 should be able to handle it.
Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

Yuck

Yes, Tom Hanks performed brilliantly but overall this movie was disgusting. The amount of sex, language, drugs etc. was unreal and depressing. I never get the impression of love, care or concern for Forrest in this movie. One movie I wish I could forget and erase ever having watched.